Login

russian armor

The New Order 1v1 Invitational Tournament; Season II.

20 Jul 2017, 14:46 PM

Welcome all!

Today I am proudly announcing a launch of the second New Order 1v1 tournament! First one took place back in 2014 and resulted in a win of then-unknown Brosras (C).

This year we have 7 confirmed players entering the tournament, but the registration window is still open. So far they are: ComicKorg, ArnoLaz, Czepis, Ruffe, Vilcins, Smile|V.S., Kai.

Unfortunately, there will be no prizes, but the winner will still be able to proudly call himself a Champion. :)

Tournament group stage will be played out between Tuesday 25th July - Tuesday 15th August, with the Final to be played no later than Tuesday, 22nd August.

Updates will be posted in this thread regularly. Good luck to all participants! :)

Rules / Правила

Table:

20 Jul 2017, 16:49 PM

So... Where is registration, tournament page etc? Where brackets will be shown? And where are these invites, guys if ya want some big tournament, u could sponsor at least some 10 euros, for pack of beers.
20 Jul 2017, 18:38 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jul 2017, 16:49 PMArnoLaz
So... Where is registration, tournament page etc? Where brackets will be shown? And where are these invites, guys if ya want some big tournament, u could sponsor at least some 10 euros, for pack of beers.

It is not a big tournament, thats the thing. Just group of buddies playing competitively against each other.

If you want to participate, I can include you too.

Results should be reported to me on Steam and I will be publishing table standings here regularly.
20 Jul 2017, 18:44 PM

It is not a big tournament, thats the thing. Just group of buddies playing competitively against each other.

If you want to participate, I can include you too.

Results should be reported to me on Steam and I will be publishing table standings here regularly.

K include, there is nothing better for me to do anyway :D Would be good if u made steam group or smth.
20 Jul 2017, 19:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jul 2017, 18:44 PMArnoLaz

K include, there is nothing better for me to do anyway :D Would be good if u made steam group or smth.

Thats a good idea, will do it on Sunday or Monday. :)
21 Jul 2017, 19:18 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Up to you, but if you guys want, you can play with the Fall balance patch. So no call in spam :)
24 Jul 2017, 11:52 AM

We got 7 players, 4 of them will advance to the semi-finals at the end of the group stage.

Here is the preliminary table.

2 Aug 2017, 08:19 AM

Updated table after first week.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 28
Germany 634

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L