Login

russian armor

Can we get a hotfix patch at least??

6 Oct 2017, 15:18 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Oct 2017, 13:51 PMVolsky
While that is true, there are still bits and bobs that don't quite match properly I think, even in EF (see: lol5-man PGRens, the unforgivable hiccup that is the Romanian reward doctrine).

EDIT: Also, Brit redesign? Second coming of Royal Marines Commandlel? Gimme dat T2 Achilles.

Romanian doc is not available in steam EF. When did you play last?

Also Pgrens start with 4 men for 320mp, no starting g43, no group zeal, higher base mp upkeep (~10mp/min instead of ~6), STGs for 100 ammo (which comes ~50 fuel later than before), no bugged off vet, no ACs at 5 minute mark with overdrive, no Panther Battlegroup and no early pIV with the stupid rapid fire ability. Also no indestructible Ketten with cloak anymore.
Oh and did I mention that the AT HT has no treadbreak anymore? All the broken shit was removed and reworked in vcoh style.

The larger squad size upgrade to 5 men is required for lategame to compensate the missing group zeal and allow to use Schrecks more freely compared to vcoh. It's pretty much an equivalent of a wehr vet level (1 more man =+20% max hp and +20% firepower).

You can't just nerf and remove everything from a faction and then expect them to perform properly. Atm I'm still tweaking the gren stats for earlygame performance against USA.

It's not as if the 5men pgrens come before the midgame. It requires several tier buildings first. And then it's still fine.

So, what's the issue?

About brits: no RMC, they were made by one of our past noob devs and he refused the Balancers to actually apply changes to them, so they remained just as broken as brits.

They get a proper redesign in the spirit of vcoh. I'm working on them as I write here actually.
6 Oct 2017, 15:43 PM

Actually, Eastern Front mod fixes the issues like m10 misfire, mg bullshit and sniperspam already. And automatching with vanila factions works aswell (tested with US, Wehr and PE, brits are in redesign phase, but should work aswell). Ostheer and soviets can't join it though.

If more people would switch from the shitty official 2.700 this could be used as alternate platform for games. Afterall we're on steam and can support the game with patches on a weekly base.

wow :O had no clue about this must be many many others that dont?

I never tested EF mod even from the old times pre steam. hmm maby you should write a "EF for dummys guide" how to enable it from steam :blush:

anyway sega/relic could hire you to just fix these basics in the core version ??? <444>3
idk if they need help from smokin guns to fix the display rank at load screen but it cannot be rocket science many ppl have even made python based scripts to display the rank in twitch ffs :*(

relic !!! use the POWA of the community !and resell as "coh HD" Kreygasm !

make MILLIONS ffs :hyper:

6 Oct 2017, 15:46 PM

Just click on the link in my signature. Everything else is self explanatory.
6 Oct 2017, 17:08 PM

Just click on the link in my signature. Everything else is self explanatory.

for you guys who have not tested..... holy smokes it really was easy, 1 click does it :lolol:

what happens if I automatch from "EF mod" do I only get matched with others EF mod enabled then ? since I can only see the regular Britt/PE/US/WM factions in automatch :blush:

6 Oct 2017, 17:12 PM

Yes, only other EF players and only Wehr/PE/Brits/USA. The Ostheer/Soviets use 2 faction slots that are locked on the automatch server so you can't start searching with them. At least not at the moment. That's a limitation from the new steam version. We're investigating if it can be fixed though.

(The Soviet faction used to work in automatch on old Quazal servers, although only as random factions. I think there still are the automatch ranks shown from 2011 if you check the leaderboards.)

However, since there are only ~ 50 - 100 players on EF at peak times it's unlikely to get matched in EF by just waiting. You can arrange automatches with friends though. (similar to how CoH players use the chat lobbies to get 4v4 ranked team games going).

We're trying to increase the popularity of EF so we get a bigger playerbase. If there are more than 200 people online at a time it should be possible to actually play regular matches/automatches without having to wait.

For custom lobbies it already works quite well when 70-100 players are on.

edit: in case you want to play some matches, add me on steam:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/darcreaver/
19 Oct 2017, 13:39 PM

this is the only thing we need for make it again popular

when people stop barcounting, we have 2v2AT
21 Oct 2017, 06:22 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Oct 2017, 13:39 PMnekron

stop barcounting and we have 2v2AT

did i miss something? i'm not playing this game since years and i never barcounted..Did i misunderstand?
22 Oct 2017, 01:03 AM

stop barcounting and we have 2v2AT

Isn't 2v2 AT selectable in new steam version aswell anyways? So why there's a discussion about "enabling AT" even though it's enabled anyways?
22 Oct 2017, 08:26 AM

when people stop barcounting we have 2v2AT
22 Oct 2017, 08:27 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Oct 2017, 08:26 AMnekron

now seems legit :D
22 Oct 2017, 08:28 AM

now seems legit :D

ofc. u and barcounting... u was lv 20 without it =)
28 Oct 2017, 15:37 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Oct 2017, 08:28 AMnekron

ofc. u and barcounting... u was lv 20 without it =)

When I count bars I see 2 bars all the time. For each Riflemen squad :D
28 Oct 2017, 15:58 PM

When I count bars I see 2 bars all the time. For each Riflemen squad :D

I, for the longest time, thought bar counting was the timing of the BAR upgrade to a flanking push. :P

Could not understand why people had such strong opinions about it. :D
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS