Login

russian armor

Can we get a hotfix patch at least??

13 Jul 2017, 07:16 AM

Now there is a tournament for COH1 could you guys please vote to patch and just remove the bugs from steam edition? I really hate CoH2, but CoH1 compared to CoH2 is too broken that I rather to play CoH2 with all of its stupid casual pay to win features.

What I want to see getting fixed:

1. Ranked system

2. Players rank being shown in Loading

3. Return of Arranged Teams mode

4. Volksgrenadier upkeep cost bug (USA is autoloss against both PE and Wehrmacht because of no upkeep cost for Axis)

5. Riflemen veterancy not being awarded correctly
13 Jul 2017, 08:25 AM

this is the only thing we need for make it again popular
13 Jul 2017, 10:05 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

Now there is a tournament for COH1 could you guys please vote to patch and just remove the bugs from steam edition? I really hate CoH2, but CoH1 compared to CoH2 is too broken that I rather to play CoH2 with all of its stupid casual pay to win features.

1. Ranked system

4. Volksgrenadier upkeep cost bug (USA is autoloss against both PE and Wehrmacht because of no upkeep cost for Axis)

1) You mean that not top 10 is playing vs rank 500? Well need more players then playing at the same time the same modus.

2) Ehm nope! Because then half ot the players would instant quit in loadingscreen ( Btw there is a programm called Celo! So you can see the ranks)

3) Well search/ get some friends for premade team. And if one would remove it. Teams could not play this game anymore in 90% of the case

4) nope

5) what you mean exactly?
13 Jul 2017, 10:23 AM

dude it isnt a bug.
13 Jul 2017, 10:37 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Jul 2017, 10:23 AMnekron

dude it isnt a bug.

it was not like this back in 2.602 wehrmacht was never easy win army at early game but now volks blob is everything every axis player is doing cause volks are better than rifles even with bars and they just go this annoying assault nades ability all the time or FTFL being activated. Wehrmacht was always about MG micro but now It is only volks blob micro.
13 Jul 2017, 13:40 PM

it was not like this back in 2.602 wehrmacht was never easy win army at early game but now volks blob is everything every axis player is doing cause volks are better than rifles even with bars and they just go this annoying assault nades ability all the time or FTFL being activated. Wehrmacht was always about MG micro but now It is only volks blob micro.

I don't get your 2.602 reference. There is no functional change in the game between 2.602 and 2.700. The only differences were to external issues and drophacking. In fact the game has fewer hackers now than before. Its age and lack of popularity means the best known hacks have not been kept up to date.

While I have a lot of complaints about COH1 design I have to say that Wehr isn't "broken" OP. And this is coming from an avowed US fanboy.

The way Wehr is designed it is a very cheesey-strategy-friendly faction. You can buy the vet which means every unit of that class you build will be a "better" unit of that class. A loss of that unit is like losing an unvetted version because the cost to replace is now the same. If US loses a vetted unit you can replace the unit but the veterancy gain is lost forever (and will be harder to achieve against later-game vetted opponents).

Unvetted volks will get chewed up by US riflemen at mid-close range (so close and stay in cover). With vet2 you will have trouble vs them even if you have BARS until you have some veterancy on rifles. The counter is not rifles (unless they have vet) but strong anti-infantry; snipers, armor, flame engineers.

Watch replays to learn what volk-spam means. Chances are they are doing one of two things at mid-low levels of skill. They will build a med bunker and camp around it to turn those so-cheap volks into grens (at 88 mp cost per unit). against this artillery and other anti-camp strategies are useful. As is the US mortar, though be careful, if it kills men and not the bunker you are feeding the Wehr strat. Smoke will negate much of the defense of such a cap (except the mines) but flamers still do damage in smoke.

The other strat it might imply is skipping tech 2 or even tech 3 for a fast higher tech. In which case you should be avoiding RIfle upgrades and prepare some anti-tank against the pumas or OST that are about to come. (I am no expert, but the hint would be if they are vetting their infantry. if yes, volk spam to T2 and camp, if not, fast T3 or T4.)
13 Jul 2017, 13:48 PM

1. Ranked system

There are certainly some bugs that could be EASILY fixed (we know because modders have done so easily). M10 misfire bug, Stag constant MG, others. None of these are hard coded bugs nor are they balance issues, though they would affect balance some.

And it is possible they might be able to fix showing rank in lobby since that was part of the original code, though it was easily gamed, so... meh.

Not sure what you mean about rifle veterancy. They get awarded vet just fine. Yes, it is annoying that they still need to kill 8 vet3 volks to vet up from 0 to 1, but fundamental parts of game design will not be changed at this point.

Arranged teams? That is a player base issue. If enough use it it will work. The logic of it is tautological. Nobody goes there because nobody goes there. If enough people used it then people would use it.
13 Jul 2017, 21:32 PM

that isnt true u are only rusty flamer and bars kill volks blob maybe 3 flamer... ftfl is sometimes a problem.

i remember sandland he came back after a year or more he played against fhq volks blitz blob.

He killed this wehrmacht so easy and his opponent wasnt that bad.

its all about micro.

18 Jul 2017, 14:25 PM

Every faction has free upkeep for all units before they hit certain population. For USA treshold is 6. For WM is 14.
https://www.gamereplays.org/community/CoH_upkeep_system-t858647.html
18 Jul 2017, 21:48 PM

looks like this guy doesn't even know how the game works and calling it as a bug, lmao
20 Jul 2017, 04:56 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Jul 2017, 21:48 PMbulatcr
looks like this guy doesn't even know how the game works and calling it as a bug, lmao

This guys you are talking about is COH1 2009 semi finaler. If only you had bothered yourself to youtube my name with COH tag in it and see the frontlinenetwork shoutcasts about my play or at least you could search my name on GameReplays.org and see the results?
20 Jul 2017, 10:22 AM

K?
https://www.gamereplays.org/companyofheroes/replays.php?game=25&show=details&id=297443&st=10#disc
All i remember - He loves to sniperspam and cry how awesome he was back to 2009. Just leave the COH community man
20 Jul 2017, 10:25 AM

K?
https://www.gamereplays.org/companyofheroes/replays.php?game=25&show=details&id=297443&st=10#disc
All i remember - He loves to sniperspam and cry how awesome he was back to 2009. Just leave the COH community man
22 Jul 2017, 05:27 AM

This guys you are talking about is COH1 2009 semi finaler. If only you had bothered yourself to youtube my name with COH tag in it and see the frontlinenetwork shoutcasts about my play or at least you could search my name on GameReplays.org and see the results?

I was so good in the past blah blah blah, look at my name blah blah blah, I remember how you called me maphacker and cried after losing game and said exactly same words how good you were. So good and still doesn't understand how upkeep works.
2009... idk man but level wasn't that high like it was in 2011-2012. so your arguement is kind of bad, and guess what, I do not care.
11 Sep 2017, 13:59 PM

We're patching CoH on Eastern Front since the steam release from June. Feel free to check it out. Most changes from Tommies Elite Mod were integrated, among bugfixes like M10 misfire Bug and sniper dances.
15 Sep 2017, 22:06 PM

1) You mean that not top 10 is playing vs rank 500? Well need more players then playing at the same time the same modus.

2) Ehm nope! Because then half ot the players would instant quit in loadingscreen ( Btw there is a programm called Celo! So you can see the ranks)

3) Well search/ get some friends for premade team. And if one would remove it. Teams could not play this game anymore in 90% of the case

4) nope

5) what you mean exactly?

Half the players would quit in loading screen? jeez you would have to be a pussy to do that how do you think you rank up to begin with...beating higher ranked players. At the moment you have to go off win loss ratio which is stupid as because you have people that sit there stacking games all day with these amazing ratios and they are actually terrible. I find the peeps with even stats are usually the best.
17 Sep 2017, 22:07 PM

Full changelog in the current steam version :

http://store.steampowered.com/app/317600/Company_of_Heroes_Eastern_Front/

(link to steam store/EF website is in my profile aswell. It's free btw):

Bugfixes

* fixed KV 1 hull mg dealing damage to Ostheer tanks (target_tables were missing for some reason for Panzer III and some other tanks on that weapon)
* fixed missing target tables on KV 2 and Elefant
* Fixed a bug Quad now does penetration vs airplanes (vs P47 thunderbolt penetration from 0 to 0.1x and Henschel)
* 57mm atg damage vs jeep increased from 0.5x to 1x
* Fixed a bug with HQ entities increasing accuracy increment, these entities are now neutral
* Fixed a bug with halftrack not being able to use 50 cal while upgrading Quad (increased slots from 1 to 2)
* Snipers no longer automatically target light vehicles
* Fixed bug with satchel charge: can now throw everywhere
* M10 misfire bug fixed
* Puma friendly fire fixed
* Mortars no longer deal double suppression to friendly units at AoE short
* Fixed a bug with Wehr Halftrack not applying veterancy on certain hardpoints
* Fixed an issue with Croc having an extra 30s buildtime (to 0s)
* Fixed a mini bug with the Croc's max range
* Repair pioneer are now targetable again (bug in steam version)
* Fixed an issue with Medics sometimes not spawning (when multiple bunkers were upgraded)
* Fixed several minor bugs with off map mortar barrage

General changes:
* Snipers now have negative zeal (radius 20, received accuracy 1.5x)
* Snipers camouflage reveal radius from 1 to 3; Stormtroopers: 4
* Snipers aim time from 0.3-0.5 to 0.3s
* Snipers general accuracy to 0.9/0.7, increases with veterancy 2 and 3
* Snipers can only camouflage in cover without veterancy
* Sniper cost to 280mp
* snipers can move in cover while being camouflaged now
* snipers with active camouflage will move cloaked in cover at normal speed
* M1 garands (rifle and ranger), M1 carbines, Kar98k's (volk and storm) type weapons accuracy vs sniper from 0.75x to 0.85x;
* increased moving acc for M3 Grease gun, Pioneer Mp40 and Sturmpio Mp41 to 40% from 30%, applied burst modifier to weapons (more reliable on the charge)
* Flamethrowers act more reliably now: their overall damage is lower, but the damage is applied 2 times per second instead of only once. (This leads to higher lethality against low health squads or units in cover)
* Paks, Nebels and ATG's now get a 1.25x speed bonus on negative cover (from 1x for atg's and 1.75x for nebel)
* Grenades can now harm their shooters (friendly fire)
* Grenades minimum throwing range removed
* Medics search radius increased from 150 to 175
* Repair ability received damage lowered from 3x to 2.25x; Wire Scuttling total received dps from 6x to 2.25x

Soviets:

* increased SU 85/SU 100 weapon range to 47.5m from 45m
* increased SU 76 penetration by 10% on long range, increased accuracy from 0.6 to 0.9, increased overall range to 60 (from 55)
* Street Combat requires 2 cp now (3 total) from 2 cp total
* KV 2 call in cp cost decreased to 5 cp (from 6)
* lowered Artillery Spotter cost to 170mp (from 210), lowered training time to 25s (from 35s)

Ostheer:

* Priority Defense now adds 0.1 health regeneration (66% of axis medikit) to infantry, supression resistance of 50% and max health + 25% to units in the affected sector
* Counter Assault increases weapon damage by 50% now instead of increasing burst duration by 30%
* removed Grenade from Fusiliers, added upgrade for Granatbüchse39 upgrade option
* tweaked Halftrack MG151, overall more reliable damage on close and medium range

Panzer Elite
* Increased Ketten HP by 20 (145 -> 165)
* Ketten captures at 2.00 now (from 1.00)
* Flak 88 crew consists of 4 men now

US:

Doctrinal
* Bombing Run bomb damage spreads out on a larger area now (9m->12m)
* 5 inch rockets damage vs Stug and Marder III from 1x to 2x
* 5 inch rockets angle scatter from 5 to 3
* Airborne ATG reinforce cost from 85 to 45
* Airborne Soldiers use a special M1 Carbine now, deals 10 damage with 0.4/0.6/0.8 accuracy (the default Carbine deals 7 damage with 0.3/0.55/0.75 accuracy)
* Recoilles rifles damage vs STUG skirts from 0.8775 to 0.75
* Fire up exhaustion now lasts 7s from 10
* Rangers veterancy requirements to 8/16/32 from 12/24/44
* Rangers now have Ranger M1 Garand Rifle, instead of standard M1 Garand Rifle
* Bazooka medium range accuracy from 0.6x to 0.75x, long range to 0.4x instead of 0.35x
* Rangers no longer start with Bazookas
* Ranger M1 Garand damage to 12 (from 15)
* Ranger M1 Carbine damage to 10 (from 12)
* Ranger reinforcement cost to 48mp (from 44)
* Rangers get +15% weapon penetration with vet 1
* Rangers can upgrade to 2x Bazooka (40 ammo)
* Rangers can upgrade to 3x m1 Thompson submachine gun (60 ammo, can be equipped twice)
* Rangers can either upgrade to 3x m1 Thompson, 2x Bazookas, 3x m1 Thompson + Bazookas or 2x3 m1 thompson
* Bazooka scatter reduced to 12 from 20, tweaked some other stats to make it more reliable
* increased Bazooka damage to 90 (from 75)

* Off map combat group: 30 cal and Mortar removed in group 2 and added in group 4 (small chance), Halftrack Quad added in group 2 and 3
* Pershing HVAP upgrade no longer gives AoE penalties
* Pershing upkeep cost reduced from 27.648 to 21.6
* Raid capture rate from 1 to 1.5, Capture distance from 5 to 10
* Allied Crew Healing ability now heals 10hp/sec over 30secs instead of 15hp/sec over 20secs

Tier0
* Demo Charge research time from 60s to 45s
* American Observation post build time set from 50s to 30s
* Rax, WSC, MG nest and starting resources -5 fuel
* FHQ now act as an 'or' requirement to build Supply yard

Tier1
* Jeep 30 cal accuracy from 0.25/0.4/0.55 to 0.3/0.45/0.6
* Jeep 30 cal accuracy increment from 0.975x to 1.02x
* Jeep 30 cal priority vs Snipers increased to 100
* Jeep 30 cal max reload from 6s to 6.5s
* M1 Carbine accuracy long range from 0.25x to 0.35x (Rifles leader, weaponcrews and Airborne)

Tier2
* Mortar and HMG squad reinforce cost from 0.5x to 0.3x, reinforce time 0.75x
* Hmg cost to 180mp (from 240mp)
* Mortar cost to 250mp (from 280mp)
* Mortar squad veterancy requirements from 8/16/32 to 8/14/26
* Mortar damage vs airborne armor from 1x to 2x, accuracy vs airborne to 1x (from 0.75x)
* Mortar damage vs garrisoned units from 0.75x to 1x
* Mortar free fire (not barrage) cooldown reduced from 8-6s to 4-3s
* Springfield sniper rifle reload increased to 6 from 3
* American Sniper upkeep cost from 9.6 to 12

Tier3
* M8 37mm damage vs Marder III (Geschutzwagen) from 2x to 1.5x
* M8 damage vs Flak88 from 0.5x to 1x
* M8 37mm damage vs Puma from 1x to 1.2x
* M8 37mm accuracy long range from 0.75x to 0.85x
* T17 37mm gun is now similar to the Greyhounds
* T17 can now upgrade 50 cal
* T17 HP increased from 265 to 360
* T17 vet 3: accuracy bonus from 1.15x to 1.3x, Vet 1 and vet 2 bonuses switched, Vet 1 now also offers 1.25x max speed bonus
* M3 Halftrack fuel cost dropped from 25 to 20
* Quad suppression increased from 0.002/0.003/0.004 to 0.003/0.005/0.007
* Quad damage increased from 5 to 7
* Quad reload from 12-10 to 9-8
* Quad cooldown from 4-2 to 3.2-2.8
* Quad burst duration from 3.5-2.5 to 3-2
* Quad penetration vs halftrack from 0.2x to 0.1x
* Quad penetration vs Puma from 0.02x to 0.04x
* 57mm atg build time from 67s to 50s
* 57mm atg tracking speed from 18 to 25
* 57mm atg vet 1: bonus 0.9x received accuracy; vet 2: bonus 0.9x received damage
* AP shells duration from 10s to 11s
* AP shell extra modifier: accuracy 1.1x

Tier4
* M2HB 50 cal upgrade cost reduced from 75 to 50 munitions
* Sherman 76mm reload reduced from 7s to 6s
* Sherman Smoke research cost lower from 150mp25fuel to 75mp25fuel
* Sherman Smoke use munitions cost lowered from 50 to 10, recharge time doubled
* Sherman Smoke now applies to the Croc Sherman aswell
* Sherman Crocodile ready aim time lowered from 1.5 to 0.1s
* M4 Croc veterancy requirements increased from 8/16/32 to 12/24/36
* Sherman crab mine flail and bulldozer cost reduced from 75muni to 50muni, 30s to 20s
* Sherman crab mine flail and bulldozer activate speed modifier from 0.5x to 0.6x
* Hellcat and M10 health increased from 400 to 450
* Hellcat vision range reduced from 46m to 35m
* Hellcat and M10 76mm's accuracy vs Stug => 1x (from 0.85)
* Hellcat penetration increased to 0.92/0.96/1
* Hellcat damage from 112.5 to 90
* Hellcat deflection damage from 0.2x to 0.25x
* Hellcat camouflage tweaked to get easier revealed

Supply Yard:
* Level 2 upgrade research duration from 90s to 60s, lowered fuel cost to 100 (from 140)

WM:

Doctrinal
* FtFl Received Damage modifier increased from 0.7x to 0.75x
* FtFl Cooldown increased to 45s (from 30s)
* Fortify the perimeter extra bunker health from 300 to 200
* Flak 88 accuracy vs ATG reduced from 1x to 0.75x
* Flak 88 accuracy vs Greyhound to 0.9x from 0.73x
* Flak 88 damage vs halfrack from 1.5x to 1.35x
* Flak 88 damage vs buildings reduced from 1x to 0.6x
* Flak 88 health increased from 325 to 375
* Flak 88 crew consists of 4 men now
* 280mm Rocket Barrage cost reduced from 200 to 180 munitions
* 280mm Rocket barrage AoE medium distance from 3 to 3.5
* Stuh 105mm gun damage vs buildings from 1.5x to 1.25x, vs checkpoint from 2x to 1.25x
* Stuh 105mm reload from 8-7s to 8-8s
* Stuh 105mm AoE short from 1.5 to 1.25, AoE medium damage from 0.7 to 0.5
* Stuh 105mm projectile: speed from 20 to 30
* Blitzkrieg munitions cost from 125 to 100
* Firestorm DoT frequency from 1 to 0.5
* King Tiger tracking speed increased from 15 to 18
* Inspired Assault now properly applies to MG and mortar teams
* Inspired Assault Received Accuracy penalty lowered from 1.5x to 1.25x
* V1 accuracy vs garrison cover increased from 0.1x to 0.25x
* V1 damage vs Flak 88 from 0.25x to 1x

Tier0

* Pioneer antispam removed
* Wehr Observation post build time set from 30s to 20s
* Repair pioneer now costs upkeep (same as medic)
* Repair bunkers hard capped at 5 (same as medic bunker)
* Moved Officer/Luftwaffe Officer to HQ
* Officer barrage ability range increased to 50 from 45, cost 125mu from 150mu, requirement lowered from Phase 4 to phase 3
* Luger has old crit values back
* Officer build time from 25s to 20s

Tier1
* Wehrmacht quarters cost from 220 to 200
* Volks reinforce cost from 22 to 28mp
* Volks leader health increased to 65HP from 60HP
* MG42 squad cost from 250 to 260mp
* MG42 hp per man from 55 to 60
* MG42 reinforce cost to 26mp (modifier set from 0.5x to 0.3x), Reinforce time 0.75x
* MP40 accuracy to 0.1/0.25/0.75 (from 0.1/0.45/0.75). Volks are defensive units, not assault infantry
* Schwimmwagen build time from 40s to 36s
* Motorcycle MG42 vs damage and accuracy vs heavy cover from 0.4x to 0.5x, accuracy vs light cover from 0.4x to 0.5x
* Motorcycle MG42 priority vs Snipers increased to 100
* Motorcycle MG42 accuracy increment from 0.975 to 1.02
* Wehr Sniper sight range nerfed to 35 (from 40: standard to all units)

Tier2
* Grenadier grenade AoE medium from 1.5 to 1.75, accuracy medium from 1x to 1.15x
* Panzerfaust damage vs Sherman, M10, Greyhound, Pershing from 1.25x to 1.4x
* Pak damage increased from 115 to 125
* Pak damage from cloak shot from 1.25x to 1.15x
* Pak accuracy from cloak shot from 1.5x to 1.75x
* Pak damage vs halftrack lowered from 1.5x to 1.35x
* Pak accuracy vs Greyhound and Halftrack armor from 1x to 1.1x
* Pak accuracy vs M10 from 0.93x to 1x
* Pak build time from 43 to 30s
* Wehr Mortar team HP per man increased from 55 to 60
* Wehr Mortar team reinforce cost modifier from 0.5x to 0.3x, reinforce time 0.75x
* Mortar pack up time (Teardown) reduced from 2.8 to 2.3s
* Mortar set up time reduced from 2.4 to 2s
* Mortar damage vs Heroic armor from 0.7x to 1.0x
* Mortar damage vs Garrisoned units from 0.75x to 1x
* Mortar max damage from 36 to 40
* Mortars free fire (not barrage) cooldown reduced from 8-6s to 4-3s

Tier3
* LMG 42 accuracy long range from 0.13x to 0.15x
* LMG 42 upgrade munitions cost from 75 to 60
* Flammenwerfer stats shuffled around for slightly more reliability.
* Puma 50mm (upgun) accuracy on the move from 0.5x to 0.75x
* Puma 50mm accuracy long from 0.75x to 0.8x
* 50mm puma damage (from 1x) vs Halftrack, Sherman, Pershing and Jeep 1.3x; vs Greyhound and M10 1.25x
* Puma 20mm reworked: burst effects removed, but more reliable
* Stug and Stuh population cap from 4 to 6
* Stug and Stuh health increased from 400 to 450
* Geschutzwagen 75mm damage vs M3 halftrack and Jeep from 0.75x to 1x
* Geschutzwagen deflection damage from 0.35 to 0.5
* Geschutzwagen medium range from 25 to 30
* Gwagen population cost from 8 to 5

Tier4
* Panzer Command build time from 165s to 150s, fuel from 50 to 45
* Stuka AoE accuracy increased to 0.75x at long (0.6x) and mid ranges (0.7x)
* Stuka Damage vs infantry from 0.25x to 0.3x, Penetration vs infantry increased from 1x to 1.1x
* MP44 accuracy at medium range from 0.3x to 0.35x
* KCH capping rate from 1 to 1.25
* KCH no longer require vet 1 for panzerfaust
* KCH now have standard stiel grenade instead of assault nades
* KCH (killed) experience points granted lowered from 4 to 3
* All US machine gun type weapons again have 0.85x accuracy vs Heroic armor
* Panzer IV and Ostwind acceleration from 1.2 to 1.5
* Panzer IV 75mm damage increased from 87.5 to 100
* Panzer IV 75mm damage vs jeep from 1x to 1.5x
* Ostwind 37mm accuracy buffed at long range from 0.35x to 0.6x
* Ostwind 37mm is now more reliable vs heavy cover types
* Ostwind cost from 410/40 to 380/40
* Ostwind health increased from 400 to 450
* Ostwind tracking 135 from 150, cooldowns 0.6s from 0.5s, projectile death timer 2s
* Panther cost to 640mp/140f (from 110f, original price from pre-OF)
* Panther 75mm damage from 137.5 to 150

KKC:
* Wehrmacht KKC limited to 1

Panzer Elite:

Faction redesigned, see this thread:
http://www.easternfront.org/forums/index.php?topic=12145.0
3 Oct 2017, 16:15 PM

*BUMP*

Relic / Sega please just som small fixes just like has been discussed so many times ..... m10 missfire... stag mg that never reloads ..... ranks on load screen .... etc .....

Add the community skin + soundpack and resell it like coh HD and make millions ffs !! Kreygasm

is it possible to remove the "bars" when automatching ? to avoid this when the other team is AT team and you get random mate and you feel like this poor soul:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDLf4nrmBbg&feature=youtu.be&t=4

and check out kaos new tourney ! https://www.coh2.org/news/63133/coh-will-never-die-iii
Legends will be back Kreygasm

//T0eCutter

5 Oct 2017, 21:57 PM

Actually, Eastern Front mod fixes the issues like m10 misfire, mg bullshit and sniperspam already. And automatching with vanila factions works aswell (tested with US, Wehr and PE, brits are in redesign phase, but should work aswell). Ostheer and soviets can't join it though.

If more people would switch from the shitty official 2.700 this could be used as alternate platform for games. Afterall we're on steam and can support the game with patches on a weekly base.
6 Oct 2017, 13:51 PM

While that is true, there are still bits and bobs that don't quite match properly I think, even in EF (see: lol5-man PGRens, the unforgivable hiccup that is the Romanian reward doctrine).

EDIT: Also, Brit redesign? Second coming of Royal Marines Commandlel? Gimme dat T2 Achilles.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★