Login

russian armor

Why so many people play german

1 Jul 2017, 04:40 AM

So going by your logic, if I am playing Rising Storm 2: Vietnam and play as the Vietnamese, am I playing the good guys or the bad guys?

On-topic:

Clearly you've never been on a receiving end of a 4v4 Axis losing streak of 10, have you?

As long as emplacements remain, Allies will always be OP

I didn't mean that all. If you are biased against anyone who likes to play as the Germans, save your crap for someone who cares. What I said was, many people like the idea of playing as "the bad guys". I never said the Germans were the good guys, not at all.

Like with the Empire in Star Wars games, Nod and the Scrin in C and C, is what I meant. The "bad guy" factions get the most unique units that aren't the same old, bland and boring Sherman after Sherman after Sherman, and the bland and boring "America saves the day again" stuff you see in movies and other video games.

Yes, the Nazis were evil and committed terrible acts. I never said they were the "good guys" or the Vietcong were "good". "Evil" and "bad" characters are ones people always have to fight against and it gets boring after many games that do the same thing, so it is interesting to have the opportunity to play as "the bad guys" because they seem more interesting.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★