Login

russian armor

A suggestion for FRP

26 Jun 2017, 21:39 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jun 2017, 20:41 PMGhostTX

Maybe add a penalty for units clumped together? Say any squad that overlaps another squads gets some cover penalty (like decreases green cover to yellow cover) or the rate of fire is slowed...?

Good premptive positioning is exactly what people try buff, not nerf... Its the mindles a-move blob that players find problematic.
26 Jun 2017, 21:51 PM

Just figured I'd throw this out there. Didn't the FRP of the CoH1 British Captain have a secondary Retreat Button with a lengthy cooldown before you could use it again? Is there any reason why we couldn't re-implement that in CoH2?
27 Jun 2017, 00:13 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jun 2017, 20:41 PMGhostTX

Maybe add a penalty for units clumped together? Say any squad that overlaps another squads gets some cover penalty (like decreases green cover to yellow cover) or the rate of fire is slowed...?

Exactly what I have been arguing for the entire time. Some kind of debuff aura, not big enough to make a difference with two squads nearby but enough to really feel it stacked with 3/4 or even 5.

But perhaps this will have some kind of performance impact on the game I dunno, there are some truly awful computers being used to play this game already.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★