Not sure if working as intended - On the matchmaking map with the ship slipways and docks (forget the name it's a UKF map) I called in the building call-in Commandos on a structure in the fog of war. As I clicked some units moved within sight of it and it was revealed to be garrisoned by the enemy as I clicked. My MP got spent, and of course no Commandos appeared. I was peeved and confounded, but a minute later I noticed they were walking on the other side of the map. I don't think they came in from a spawn entry, so I have no idea where they appeared.
I expected the call in to flat out not work when used on a garrisoned building.
UKF Commando infiltrate call in
6 Jun 2017, 10:43 AM
#1
Posts: 9
6 Jun 2017, 11:10 AM
#2

Posts: 232
That's a standard mechanic. Infiltration units will spawn from off map if you click on a garrisoned building. It prevents, for example, cost free scouting of garrisoned buildings in the fog of war.
6 Jun 2017, 15:23 PM
#3
Posts: 3053
That's a standard mechanic. Infiltration units will spawn from off map if you click on a garrisoned building. It prevents, for example, cost free scouting of garrisoned buildings in the fog of war.
Yep.
PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
48 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.934244.793+28
- 2.488234.676+3
- 3.622365.630+1
- 4.701420.625-1
- 5.1523816.651+1
- 6.830145.851+3
- 7.49370.876+17
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.24866.790+1
- 10.371126.746+2
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3521
Board Info
524 users are online:
524 guests
0 post in the last 24h
1 post in the last week
1 post in the last month
1 post in the last week
1 post in the last month
Registered members: 17077
Welcome our newest member, madhuthakore
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, madhuthakore
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM




