Funny trend with Brits

Do you guys see this happen a lot too?
Option Distribution Votes
100%
0%
Total votes: 4
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
31 May 2017, 07:14 AM

Hello, I play a lot of Axis 2v2 and 3v3 with my friends and we have noticed a hilarious trend.
When ever we play against a British emplacement spammeer. (Which we easily counter) They are always (80%) end up being max level . It's like they played the game so much that now they just prefer to sit around and build emplacements. Why do high level players use such cheesy strats. We always joke about them whenever see that strat. We are only around level 70 but have a pretty good win ratio.
31 May 2017, 08:23 AM

cause it works in the 90% of games...i mean..what cost such OP emplacment? not more than 30fuel. Other faction get nothing for this low price...expacily not such a great performanche like the bofors...well defenced..it give brits players to play this game with a cup of tea....in both hands.

its a easy cheesy strat...witch doesn´t require skill.
31 May 2017, 09:29 AM

Tbh, I am no professional player but play the game and its predecessor since release.

But if I want to have a relaxed game, I usually play as Brits. If I want to win, I don't build emplacements, Brits offer a lot of stuff to win, which is also better.

But if I don't care wether to win or not, I play 2v2 random with the heavy emplacement doctrine. 1 Inf section, 1 MG, 1 or 2 pioneers, the rest goes out for mortars and more. I kind of like the age of empires feeling behind that.

If I don't win the game in 20-30 minutes I am going to lose almost every time. But it's just so much fun.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 994
unknown 11
Canada 1
unknown 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %