Login

russian armor

History of the Great Patriotic War.

• This thread is locked
2 Aug 2013, 21:32 PM

This topic was closed (although you have the same in the west of "democracy", why are you silenced?), But I still write.I am not a Russian, I Belarussian. My country (which was part of the Soviet Union) was virtually destroyed by the Germans, and almost all my relatives killed by German soldiers, but my great-grandmother was saved (hid in the cellar). and the war on Soviet territory was destroyed 1,710 cities and towns and more than 70 thousand villages, 32 thousand industrial enterprises, 98 thousand farms destroyed, 1,876 farms. The State Commission has determined that the material damage amounted to about 30 percent of the national wealth of the Soviet Union, and in areas affected by the occupation - about two-thirds. In general, the material loss of the Soviet Union, the estimated amount of about $ 2 trillion. 600 billion rubles.
Germans were killed at least 15 million civilians (!!!) In Belarus was killed by one in four, all of its towns and villages have been burned, so it was just a huge number of partisans (who are you in the game did not show) A Russian and Ukrainians were killed even more. Do not soldiers, but civilians. The policy of the German plan "Ost". Why you did not show? They were afraid of game sales decline in Germany? But you showed idiotic stereotypes about Russia (matryoshka, balalaika, vodka, fur hat)More of my great-grandparents died in Stalingrad, only they were not armed with one rifle for two, and nobody drove into battle at gunpoint. They were armed with "PCA" and consisted of infantry assault. In Stalingrad, most of the Soviet troops amounted to assault infantry armed with PCA, grenades, flamethrowers, sapper shovels. Unlike the Germans, with their rifle 98K and MP-38, which was the only tank crews and commanders. Defended Stalingrad residues 62 and 64 armies which were in an absolute minority.
Order 227 ... Barrier units are not on the front line, and armed with machine guns were not. They were in the rear, were armed with rifles and catch spies, deserters, and as directed backward "part of the assembly points" Soldier shot just under the sentence of the tribunal (as in other countries), where both political officers, officers and military advisers. The Germans had a similar barrage units - Field Gendarmerie.
Here's a statistic of their actions. Translate yourself please.
задержано 140 755 военнослужащих, сбежавших с передовой линии фронта. Из числа задержанных:
арестовано 3 980 человек;
расстреляно 1 189 человек;
направлено в штрафные роты 2 776 человек;
направлено в штрафные батальоны 185 человек;
возвращено в свои части и на пересылочные пункты 131 094 человека.

По Донскому фронту задержано 36 109 человек:
арестовано 736 человек;
расстреляно 433 человека;
направлено в штрафные роты 1 056 человек;
направлено в штрафные батальоны 33 человека;
возвращено в свои части и на пересыльные пункты 32 933 человека.

По Сталинградскому фронту задержано 15 649 человек:
арестовано 244 человека;
расстреляно 278 человек;
направлено в штрафные роты 218 человек;
направлено в штрафные батальоны 42 человека;
возвращено в свои части и на пересыльные пункты 14 833 человека.

— Справка ОО НКВД СТФ в УОО НКВД СССР о деятельности заградительных отрядов Сталинградского и Донского фронтов

As for weapons, too, have questions. You can even look in wikipedia military production during the war. And there you will see that the Soviet Union has produced a huge number of weapons and equipment. In some areas, more than just the U.S..

Scorched earth tactics. Stalin forbade her if she carried the harm to the public. Please translate it too.

ЗАПИСКА СЕКРЕТАРЮ ЦК КП(б) УКРАИНЫ Н. С. ХРУЩЕВУ

10 июля 1941 года

Киев. Хрущеву

1) Ваши предложения об уничтожении всего имущества противоречат установкам, данным в речи т. Сталина, где об уничтожении всего ценного имущества говорилось в связи с вынужденным отходом частей Красной Армии. Ваши же предложения имеют в виду немедленное уничтожение всего ценного имущества, хлеба и скота в зоне 100-150 километров от противника, независимо от состояния фронта.

Такое мероприятие может деморализовать население, вызвать недовольство Советской властью, расстроить тыл Красной Армии и создать как в армии, так и среди населения настроения обязательного отхода вместо решимости давать отпор врагу.

2) Государственный Комитет Обороны обязывает вас, ввиду отхода войск и только в случае отхода, в районе 70-верстной полосы от фронта увести все взрослое мужское население, рабочий скот, зерно, трактора, комбайны и двигать своим ходом на восток, а чего невозможно вывезти, уничтожать, не касаясь, однако, птицы, мелкого скота и прочего продовольствия, необходимого для остающегося населения. Что касается того, чтобы раздать все это имущество войскам, мы решительно возражаем против этого, так как войска могут превратиться в банды мародеров.

3) Электростанции не взрывать, но снимать все те, ценные части, без которых станции не могут действовать, с тем, чтобы электростанции надолго не могли действовать.

4) Водопроводов не взрывать.

5) Заводов не взрывать, но снять с оборудования все необходимые ценные части, станки и т. д., чтобы заводы надолго не могли быть восстановлены.

6) После отвода наших частей на левый берег Днепра все мосты взорвать основательно 7) Склады, особенно артиллерийские, вывезти обязательно, а чего нельзя вывезти, взорвать.

8) Что касается эвакуации заводов дальше 70-верстной полосы, где прямой угрозы со стороны противника пока не имеется, то эту эвакуацию осуществлять заблаговременно, вывозя главным образом станки и прочее наиболее ценное оборудование.

Председатель Государственного

Комитета Обороны И. СТАЛИН

Your flag on IwoJima was also for the sake of photography? Like the rest of the war with the Japanese? Photos crap?

Russian or bad because it did not give the German killers go west and surrender to the Allies? Maybe they still had to lay the red carpet? Although why? Americans of all such "captives" for the Soviet Union handed judgment and retribution for those killed women, children and the elderly. Yes, yes, those same Americans and the British, perhaps they had a conscience unlike you.

And after all this, you wonder why such a wave of criticism from post Soviet countries? You blackened the Soviet army, which only stopped the Nazi war machine showed the soldiers of the Red Army cannon fodder (although military losses 1:1.3) did not show any German military crimes, which were tens of thousands. All these Nazi crimes have been proven at the Nuremberg Tribunal, and confirmed the presence of witnesses in the same way the American and British representatives. But for some reason you do not show. Still, the game will be bad sold in Germany. You have insulted millions of people who were killed to stop the spread of Nazism, making a "funny game about the eastern front." I think you read this and close the topic, because it is so democratic, plugging those you do not like it. Democracy, freedom. Where are we with our totalitarianism to you. Let this game will be on your conscience. I gladly Games CoH1, DoW, but it's just a shame...

I am sorry for my bad English.
2 Aug 2013, 21:55 PM

Go away, please. Too much of this crap already.
2 Aug 2013, 21:56 PM

You know that your leader is known as the "Last European Dictator" right? Your throwing around of the word democracy simply shows that you don't know what it really means.

To the topic at hand, Relic made the game it wanted to make and that it thought would sell. No one owes you or your relatives anything. It's artistic freedom.
2 Aug 2013, 21:57 PM

Maybe this would be better off mailed to Relic instead of posting it here?

2 Aug 2013, 22:09 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Independent of the content of your post...
Why do you think that this topic is legit when the other thread with the same topic was just closed? Politics doesn't belong on gaming forums, because there are too many people who can't discuss objectively about it.
Ewo
2 Aug 2013, 22:40 PM

2 Aug 2013, 22:50 PM

The sooner someone shuts this post down the better. I've heard pretty much all the opinions i care to ever hear about russians on the eastern front
2 Aug 2013, 23:14 PM

This topic was closed (although you have the same in the west of Unlike the Germans, with their rifle 98K and MP-38, which was the only tank crews and commanders.

Just for your information. I´m quite interested in history and I want to make this false judgement here clear. German squads usually had the fire superiority in infantry engagements. "Why? They were armed with Kar98k?" Well every german squad had a MG34 or 42 at its disposal thus giving them the upper hand versus Garands and Bars in the West and Mosins and even PPSHs in the East. The Kar98k was there to get some accurate shots on the pinned troops, most german infantrymen were busy runnign around getting new ammo belts to the MGs rather tahn shooting. The 42 did the dirty job and this worked quite well.

Also your comment on the KD ratio on the Eastern Front is wrong. The Germans lost 4.5-5.5 million soldiers - ON ALL FRONTS (aka Africa, Italy, France, Balkans, etc.). Soviet losses are stated as 9 - 14 million. So a 3:1 KD for the Germans doesn´t seem totally made up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties

Pretty tired of this Russian flaming, why should we even bother to answer, if you aren´t willing to write everything on English? All Russians I´ve met were really nice people, intelligent, kind and polite. How does it come they act so strange on the internet, not only in Coh2? refusing to speak English and spammming you with those letters is only the tip of the iceberg.
2 Aug 2013, 23:15 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

Locked, this topic is beaten to death. Do not open another one.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★