Login

russian armor

Changing Ingame Language?

• This thread is locked
12 May 2017, 20:19 PM

Is it possible to change the ingame langauge? Also, is it possible to make all the little shouted commands ingame by the soliders only be spoken in their native tongues? Like all axis troops only say stuff in German, Soviets in Russian, etc.
12 May 2017, 20:40 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Is it possible to change the ingame langauge?

Yes, you can do it in steam setting.
1. Right click on the game in the steam library.
2. Choose settings
3. Click on "Language"

Also, is it possible to make all the little shouted commands ingame by the soliders only be spoken in their native tongues? Like all axis troops only say stuff in German, Soviets in Russian, etc.

If i remember correctly, it is not possible. :(

12 May 2017, 21:29 PM

Yes, you can do it in steam setting.
1. Right click on the game in the steam library.
2. Choose settings
3. Click on "Language"

If i remember correctly, it is not possible. :(

That sucks. I think I was watching a twitch by a german player and all the models were shouting all their little battlefield sayings all in German instead of Deutch-lish like they do on the English version.

I'm mainly an axis player so I'll try setting everything to German and see if it changes the ingame voices. Thanks!
13 May 2017, 07:19 AM

German voiceacting is terribad. Just as a warning. Even the English pseudogerman is arguably superior.
9 Feb 2019, 15:04 PM

German voiceacting is terribad. Just as a warning. Even the English pseudogerman is arguably superior.

The german voice acting might be bad, but if you've ever heard german or speak it as your motherlanguage like me, the pseudogerman is terrible. I just switched to english in order to get the british voiceacting instead of the german version where the voices are just... normal german. I played for 3 minutes and it's annoying me already. Is there maybe a mod or at least a string I can change in the gamefiles in order to mix the voicelines??
9 Feb 2019, 15:21 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Feb 2019, 15:04 PMKitten

The german voice acting might be bad, but if you've ever heard german or speak it as your motherlanguage like me, the pseudogerman is terrible. I just switched to english in order to get the british voiceacting instead of the german version where the voices are just... normal german. I played for 3 minutes and it's annoying me already. Is there maybe a mod or at least a string I can change in the gamefiles in order to mix the voicelines??

No there is not. Community was asking the devs to do that ever since the game launched and modders say they can't do that with tools given by the developer.
9 Feb 2019, 15:22 PM

Necro is real.
9 Feb 2019, 16:00 PM
Admin Red  Badge

Necromancy is allowed in role playing games, but not here.

Locked.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS