Login

russian armor

Churchill Crocodile needs adjustment

24 May 2017, 19:35 PM

It's one thing to be an infantry support gun annilator with an insane health pool. It's another to be deflecting shots often from a racken and various other types of weapons.

Tho personally I don't have much of a problem facing one, they are what the British in a whole is, a brainless unit to have. Any moron can screw up with one and it has enough health to support your mistakes..
Hence why my solution should be a good and interesting fix. :P

We really are too focused on it's Health and it's burning capability. It's a unit limited to one and is essentially the British King Tiger in terms of value to the player. Giving it a Flamethrower Damaged Critical is the only thing I can think of that would nerf it in a way that won't remove it from the game yet not be so "Apocalyptic" to the Axis forces, which would now have a Prayer at putting up a defense.

If I had any say in the coding for it, I'd maybe code AT Snares destroying the Flamethrower in this manner.

33% Health and under = 100% Chance of Destroying Flamethrower
34% - 66% Health = 50% Chance of Destroying Flamethrower
67% and above = 25% Chance of Destroying Flamethrower
24 May 2017, 19:54 PM

Hence why my solution should be a good and interesting fix. :P

We really are too focused on it's Health and it's burning capability. It's a unit limited to one and is essentially the British King Tiger in terms of value to the player. Giving it a Flamethrower Damaged Critical is the only thing I can think of that would nerf it in a way that won't remove it from the game yet not be so "Apocalyptic" to the Axis forces, which would now have a Prayer at putting up a defense.

If I had any say in the coding for it, I'd maybe code AT Snares destroying the Flamethrower in this manner.

33% Health and under = 100% Chance of Destroying Flamethrower
34% - 66% Health = 50% Chance of Destroying Flamethrower
67% and above = 25% Chance of Destroying Flamethrower

Yea I deleted my comment on that. Realized I was describing a German KT. If the price is the same I can't bitch but I'm pretty sure they are not the same considering tech and all. Anyways hell of the Allies can deal with it so can the axis then. I personally never have any problems with this unit
25 May 2017, 00:23 AM

You can't complain about brainless tanks because everyone has them except USF. It's not a British thing, it's just heavies.
25 May 2017, 00:24 AM

Yea I deleted my comment on that. Realized I was describing a German KT. If the price is the same I can't bitch but I'm pretty sure they are not the same considering yeh and all. Anyways hell of the Allies can deal with it so can the axis then. I personally never have any problems with this unit

+1
25 May 2017, 01:22 AM

+1

Would need to compare tech cost, as well as timing of the unit hitting the field ETC. a KT at 25 min might not be as effective as a crock at 18 min for example.
25 May 2017, 02:14 AM

Would need to compare tech cost, as well as timing of the unit hitting the field ETC. a KT at 25 min might not be as effective as a crock at 18 min for example.

Yeah but the former hardcounters the latter. Timing and price are usually around the same as well, Croc being 50 fuel and 100mp or so cheaper.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★