12 May 2017, 01:39 AM

It goes reallllyy slowwwwwww. How come?
12 May 2017, 05:23 AM

55. Cal Anti tank Sniper

Unlocks Critical Shot
+10 Sight, -33% Received accuracy
+100% Damage,-30% Reload time,+30% Penetration

Stats from the Veterancy guide.

Relic decided to make the british sniper more AT and less AI so instead of the Ostheer sniper, he doesn´t get any great reload bonuses, but +100% damage (which only apply against tanks, because he uses critical against infantry - always kills).

And if you´re talking about vetting speed, I cannot help you, I don´t know the values for that.
12 May 2017, 05:40 AM

55. Cal Anti tank Sniper

Unlocks Critical Shot
+10 Sight, -33% Received accuracy
+100% Damage,-30% Reload time,+30% Penetration

Stats from the Veterancy guide.

Relic decided to make the british sniper more AT and less AI so instead of the Ostheer sniper, he doesn´t get any great reload bonuses, but +100% damage (which only apply against tanks, because he uses critical against infantry - always kills).

And if you´re talking about vetting speed, I cannot help you, I don´t know the values for that.

Yeah I did mean vetting speed. The sniper becomes a beast at vet3 by the way. He can reliably damage kts and stuff which is funny.
12 May 2017, 05:53 AM

Both the Ostheer sniper and Brit sniper require the same amount of experience to vet up (720 vet 1, 1440 vet 2, 2880 vet 3). How fast they gain XP depends on what they are shooting at. For example, the Brit sniper will vet faster shooting at obers or other snipers as opposed to ostruppen. I would guess it also gains a lot of XP dealing dmg to vehicles so it all depends on what the sniper is firing against. Since most axis infantry cost more than allied ones (per model that is) the Brit sniper should vet faster than the Ostheer one assuming it's hitting targets as often as the Ostheer sniper. Technically speaking the Ostheer sniper has faster ROF and aim time but again, it typically has to kite the enemy meaning it's not firing that much faster. Ostheer sniper vet gives it more AI while Brit sniper also gets more AT with the cost of AI.

Summary: Brit sniper vets as fast as ostheer sniper.
12 May 2017, 05:56 AM

Both the Ostheer sniper and Brit sniper require the same amount of experience to vet up (720 vet 1, 1440 vet 2, 2880 vet 3). How fast they gain XP depends on what they are shooting at. For example, the Brit sniper will vet faster shooting at obers or other snipers as opposed to ostruppen. I would guess it also gains a lot of XP dealing dmg to vehicles so it all depends on what the sniper is firing against. Since most axis infantry cost more than allied ones (per model that is) the Brit sniper should vet faster than the Ostheer one assuming it's hitting targets as often as the Ostheer sniper. Technically speaking the Ostheer sniper has faster ROF and aim time but again, it typically has to kite the enemy meaning it's not firing that much faster.

Summary: Brit sniper vets as fast as ostheer sniper.

Huh. When I use ostheer or soviets, my sniper always seems to vet way faster. I think it is just the slower rof then. Also, volks are cheaper than tommies and rifles, and so are weapon teams (priority targets for my sniper usually).
12 May 2017, 08:19 AM

Huh. When I use ostheer or soviets, my sniper always seems to vet way faster. I think it is just the slower rof then. Also, volks are cheaper than tommies and rifles, and so are weapon teams (priority targets for my sniper usually).

Well for the Ostheer sniper it comes down to the fact that you fire at more expensive units such as Riflemen, Infantry Sections or Penal Squads.

As for the Soviet snipser, I believe it has to do with the fact that it was designed to fight Ostheer and thus excells vs grenadiers and support units.

The Brit sniper seems to be designed with it being a sort of early light vehicle deterrent and most likely will vet up the best when using it for this purpose.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★