Login

russian armor

Emplacement post match stats

9 May 2017, 03:44 AM

This may have been covered elsewhere.
Is there any way to get post match stats for emplacements?
number of kills that sort of thing?
mostly a UKF thing.
9 May 2017, 05:57 AM

This may have been covered elsewhere.
Is there any way to get post match stats for emplacements?
number of kills that sort of thing?
mostly a UKF thing.

No, unfortunately not... Same goes for the Pak43 and the Howitzers.
Would love to see my Mortar Pit have huge efficiency rates.

Does anybody know how efficiency is calculated? I am 100% sure it has something to do with the damage dealt and the cost of the unit.
10 May 2017, 08:01 AM

Wait.. But howitzers do have post match statistics. Only emplacements like mortar emplacement, MG emplacement have not.
10 May 2017, 09:39 AM

there is a reason why morta/bofors have no stastic....every enemy would be angry to see that this units have a performanche far about minimum 3000%
10 May 2017, 10:53 AM

there is a reason why morta/bofors have no stastic....every enemy would be angry to see that this units have a performanche far about minimum 3000%

Nice. Please tell me how to display the efficiency stats of my enemies.
10 May 2017, 10:54 AM
Donator 11

No, unfortunately not... Same goes for the Pak43 and the Howitzers.
Would love to see my Mortar Pit have huge efficiency rates.

Does anybody know how efficiency is calculated? I am 100% sure it has something to do with the damage dealt and the cost of the unit.

As far as I know every unit in game has it's unified value that increases with vet. At vet 0, for manpower only units it is equal to their manpower cost. For other units it is calculated in some other way. This value is the amount of experience another unit gains for killing that unit. If only the damage is dealt, then the "value" of a shot is (value of the unit on current vet level) * (damage dealt) / (nominal hp). This value is added to units experience bar. The value of one model at said vet level is shown in game on xp kickers.

Now to the efficiency: The efficiency is the "value damage" dealt by all units of such type through whole match divided by vet 0 value of the unit and number of units build and captured. (value damage dealt) / (vet 0 value) / ((number of build) + (number of captured)) * 100%

Mind that reinforcement cost and upkeep cost is not taken into account in this calculation. That is why basic frontline infantry usually has the highest efficiency. Another thing to mention is that becouse the efficiency score is divided by sum of units build and captured, every time you leave your usf vehicle and then recapture it, the efficiency goes down. This is why in most usf tanks have low efficiency in the stats even though they deal enormous amounts of damage.

@OP emplacements are not shown in these stats becouse at the beginning the game had only 2 categories of units: infantry and vehicles. Old artillery and AT emplacements were considered infantry. On the top right of the screen in match you have lists of all your units. On first row you can see all your infantry. On the second all your vehicles. Similarly, the post match stats are divided in these two categories. Mind that units such like bunkers are not shown in either view, becouse they don't belong to any category.

With brits, relic added another, new category: emplacements. That is why when you build brit emplacement it is shown in the 3rd row in menu list, not in the first like old artillery emplacements. The only problem is, they forgot to add the new category to stat screen. The emplacements doesn't show there, simply becouse they belong to a category that was not taken into consideration when they created it.
10 May 2017, 11:57 AM

Nice. Please tell me how to display the efficiency stats of my enemies.

It's (manpower bleed inflicted / unit cost) * 100 as far as I remember. It should be true every time because how CoH2's designed that it calculates with 1 fuel = 5 manpower. It doesn't take upgrades (nor anything that costs munitions) into account.

Replying to the one post you made earlier to be 100% accurate :D
10 May 2017, 12:29 PM

@Danyek, I think he means how it's possible for you to see other player's units efficiency.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★