Login

russian armor

buggy infantry behaviour when placing sandbags

2 May 2017, 07:43 AM

I've experienced this a couple of times the last few weeks with Britisk Infantry sections and I think also Volksgrenadiers.

During the opening game I sometimes like moving my infantry forward by commanding them to build sandbags by the center of a capture point, so they will move forward and do this whilst capping.

However, recently when doing this their behaviour has been weird, where only one guy moves ahead with the job whilst the rest just stay waay back. Canceling and repeating the order usually fixes this, but it is really annoying when I don't notice it and the single dilligent guy in the squad meets the enemy while the rest of the guys are having a cigarette break 25 meters behind him.
2 May 2017, 08:44 AM

Also some sandbag in some map can not be vaulted so one can get trapped while trying to wire them up
2 May 2017, 08:47 AM

Try to get them perfectly lined up behind a sandbag. Usually isn't possible either. Soviet squads have the biggest issue with this due to their sizes.
2 May 2017, 09:16 AM

i noticed this too, as a result I queue a movement command before placing
2 May 2017, 10:26 AM
Donator 22

Experienced the same thing, but it only happens with que orders. It started after the the Integration of the winter balance patch.
2 May 2017, 23:12 PM

Try to get them perfectly lined up behind a sandbag. Usually isn't possible either. Soviet squads have the biggest issue with this due to their sizes.

jump backJump back to quoted post2 May 2017, 09:16 AMCafo
i noticed this too, as a result I queue a movement command before placing

Experienced the same thing, but it only happens with que orders. It started after the the Integration of the winter balance patch.

I too noticed it last night.
+1 on all these
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment