Login

russian armor

gun recrew bug

30 Apr 2017, 13:42 PM

After the last patches appeared a lot of bugs recrew MG/Guns - My friend recrew the Vickers and it didn't work, I recrew the 6-Pound and it didn't work.

30 Apr 2017, 14:22 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

After the last patches appeared a lot of bugs recrew MG/Guns - My friend recrew the Vickers and it didn't work, I recrew the 6-Pound and it didn't work.

I know if the weapon was decrewed while under the influence of a stun grenade crit it permanently apply the crit to the weapon. Do you by chance know if your opponent was using stun grenades or anything of the sort? Also, do you have the replay?
30 Apr 2017, 15:22 PM

I know if the weapon was decrewed while under the influence of a stun grenade crit it permanently apply the crit to the weapon. Do you by chance know if your opponent was using stun grenades or anything of the sort? Also, do you have the replay?

I'm sure that there was no effect of the stun grenade. No one had a commander with a stun grenade.
30 Apr 2017, 15:47 PM

At least you have pounder with Ppsh :romeoMug:
30 Apr 2017, 16:50 PM

soviets have all sorts of bugs with support weapons. But the community balance team was too busy nerfing everything soviets have to make any bug fixes
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★