Login

russian armor

Few "Tips" playing in Langreskaya

1 Aug 2013, 13:40 PM

If you are COH1 veteran, you should know the Wehrmacht dominating in France Langres because of the flanking route designs + wire + munition heavy + mines + MG = easy lockdown 65% of the map. If the Wehrmacht was playing well, it would be extremely hard for the US pushing the Germans away.

I didn't play a lot in the Soviet Langreskaya, I played uncountable times in Langres though. I try to replicate how I was played with Wehrmacht by Ostheer. It was like 80%+ win rate :)

(1) Wire and Wire, like in France
You should well know where is the flanking route, maybe it has some difference. Wire them. Although wiring seems clumsy here and takes a lot of time. Note that, unfinished wire still blocking dudes, use it well. Wire the haystack and other green covers too

(2) MG spamming, but support them well
I find Volks, oh wait Grens, MG, MG, Sniper, Grens, (one more MG if he goes t2 or consspam), T2 is quite good here. MG42s with instant-win bulletin are OP like fuck. 2-way flank is almost impossible. With Grens around, flamer clown car is useless. Countersnipe the sniper clown car if needed. Then get a 221 SC discouraging him getting anymore clown cars. He should not able to fuck your fortress up without T70.

(3) Teller mines at chokepoint
Yeah, fuck up T70s, period

(4) Pak43, da Wallhaxing bastard
Langres has a lot of shot-blocking stuff, so does Langreskaya. But this wallhaxing bastard ignore those shot-blocking stuff for some reason. Get a Pak43 along with Air Reconnaissance, not even the mighty SU-85 or even ISU-152 can threat your armor easily like in other map. You can even use it base-raping, LOL

Good luck claiming the legendary Soviet Langreskaya for the Fatherland
1 Aug 2013, 17:07 PM

Pak43 is broken ?
2 Aug 2013, 01:50 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Aug 2013, 17:07 PMPepsi
Pak43 is broken ?

Dunno yet, let's see how it work
2 Aug 2013, 10:17 AM

Pak43 isn't bugged, it was designed to shot through shot blockers
2 Aug 2013, 11:42 AM

Pak43 isn't bugged, it was designed to shot through shot blockers

I never said it was bugged, just dunno why it has this crazy gigabig PIAT design
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★