Login

russian armor

AT guns should be cheaper because...

31 Jul 2013, 17:14 PM

This topic was probably brought up before, but i didn't see it. i made this post to speak in my own reasons why at guns should be cheaper. mainly, it's because the soviet infantry do not posses any reliable hand held at weapon, so their only AT the soviet posses is their at guns. even with vehicles the only other reliable AT weapon they have are the su85 and the very expensive and rare isu 152.

AT guns are currently are so expensive that, many times infantry squads had to be left unused for a while to just get enough mp for a single AT gun to prepare for german t2 vehicles that cost less than 1/3rd the cost of an AT gun mp wise. even when you do get an AT gun you can barely get another.

the soviets also put more of their main strength into their heavy weapons and armor during the war a lot more than the other countries. they produced 2x more artillery than the americans and 3x more than the germans.

SOLUTION:

make soviet AT guns 240 mp, and the german one more effective but with 270 mp. one concern out of this is that the camouflage ability may make them OP since the soviets would be able to posses more at guns, that also needs to change. at least try to apply this change for a while just to experiment if it's a good decision or not.

VRL
31 Jul 2013, 17:27 PM

Can't agree here - All German T2 Vehicles can be killed by Guards - using a handheld AT Weapon.

Guards cost 360 mp and are more viable in the situation you are proposing.

Not gone guards? - Then you need to use Conscript with AT Nades and an AT Gun/or small arms fire.
31 Jul 2013, 17:33 PM
Honorary Member Badge

240 man power is way to cheap i don't know what your smoking but these things can take out every tank in the game they arne't somthing that is only good for light veichles.
31 Jul 2013, 17:45 PM

Zis is badass. Don't forget that it has an great arty mode which kills also infantry on mass. Because of this I think the "high" costs are okay.
31 Jul 2013, 18:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Jul 2013, 17:27 PMVRL
Can't agree here - All German T2 Vehicles can be killed by Guards - using a handheld AT Weapon.

Guards cost 360 mp and are more viable in the situation you are proposing.

Not gone guards? - Then you need to use Conscript with AT Nades and an AT Gun/or small arms fire.

t2 vehicles aren't the only problem though. none of the infantry can hold against german armor, they need heavy weapons to take out tanks. guards are not Anti Tank
31 Jul 2013, 18:53 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Jul 2013, 17:33 PMWiFiDi
240 man power is way to cheap i don't know what your smoking but these things can take out every tank in the game they arne't somthing that is only good for light veichles.

yes, i know they can take out every tank in the game for it's their job, id be disappointed if they didn't. as i said before it's the only thing the infantry have against tanks that doesn't cost fuel.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 55
United States 16
unknown 6
United Kingdom 78
unknown 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L