Login

russian armor

Does leaderboard level matter? what's it for?

10 Apr 2017, 19:41 PM

Hi,

I have almost 500 hours into this game,Axis only player, I love it, I'm mainly a 1v1 player but I do also enjoy team games.

After almost 500 hours played (with alot of breaks in between) I really want to move up the ladder and go at least at lvl 10, currently lvl 6 with Wehrmacht and lvl 5 with OKW.

Someone said just win games but you also lose games and go down a level again.

Curretly been sitting at -4 losing streak with OKW and its really affecting my morale because I like to win from time to time but the game sometime puts me against 2k or 3k players who wreck me.

Thanks
10 Apr 2017, 20:12 PM
Strategist Badge

Post replays here :
https://www.coh2.org/forum/109/replay-reviews

And a strategist will review it for you and give you tips.

However at your level i suggest watching some of our many streamers to learn how they play and them imitating it.

Also i know some people dont like to play some factions but if you play them all, you learn so much more so much faster. Know your enemy and all that!

Happy hunting!

10 Apr 2017, 21:08 PM
Donator 33

If you want to grow as a player you need to be playing botg factions to properly grasp what opponents can do to you frankly. Its a game as well so wouldn't get fussed when your on a winning draught just have fun.
11 Apr 2017, 08:11 AM

Hi,

I have almost 500 hours into this game,Axis only player, I love it, I'm mainly a 1v1 player but I do also enjoy team games.

After almost 500 hours played (with alot of breaks in between) I really want to move up the ladder and go at least at lvl 10, currently lvl 6 with Wehrmacht and lvl 5 with OKW.

Someone said just win games but you also lose games and go down a level again.

Curretly been sitting at -4 losing streak with OKW and its really affecting my morale because I like to win from time to time but the game sometime puts me against 2k or 3k players who wreck me.

Thanks

I hate to say this, but this game has a very steep learning curve. You'll be "ok" at the game, once you've got 1,000 hours into it. I've got well over 10,000 hours, probably closing in on 14,000 hours, between COH1 and COh2, and I play 4v4 randoms, and I still only win about 50% of my games.

There's like 8,700 hours in a year to give you some idea of how much I've played it over the past 11 years.
11 Apr 2017, 09:40 AM

Does leaderboard level matter? what's it for?

You can show it to your friends and they gonna say 'wow u r kewl dood', and then you can show it to girls and they gonna say 'wow i want a baby from you' :snfPeter:
Seriously, it means nothing, just an add-on to prestige system (which means even more 'nothing'). Just tiers of the leaderboard, so you can say you are lvl16 instead of 'i am 499' / 'i am lvl15' instead of 'i am 500'. I think they are always fixed through the entire mode and are different from mode to mode.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 3
Korea, Republic Of 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment