Login

russian armor

Will the ZIS bug ever be fixed ?

4 Apr 2017, 23:12 PM

Hello

I've just got a game with my zis that got stuck in the middle of nothing,I couldn't move it and even though the zis has been decrewed it is still under my control. It is very annoying when it's your only hard counter to 222.
It's been ages since this bug was not fixed.This time can this bug be in scope ?
5 Apr 2017, 00:10 AM

Never saw that. Got any replays? How did this happen?
5 Apr 2017, 00:39 AM

Some are purposefully using it to glitch and hold points permanently. I have a replay I'll upload later of a guy constantly moving his ZiS onto a fuel point and letting it get decrewed over and over. Finally the glitch happened and the point could not be taken back and the gun could not be destroyed. It's a game breaking glitch and players purposefully doing this should be banned permanently.
5 Apr 2017, 00:50 AM

Never saw that. Got any replays? How did this happen?

Would the replay need to be current? This happened to me once and I might have saved it. If you can use an old replay then I'll look for it.

IIRC, the gun should have been decrewed but wasn't. I don't know how. I couldn't move it, even with merging a con squad into it. The ZIS sat in the middle of the map and still shot like normal.

PS - I don't know how to make this happen. It just happens once in awhile, and not often enough that it seems like it is worth letting the gun get decrewed.
5 Apr 2017, 02:24 AM

There is a known bug where it gets decrewed but nonetheless you can move and shoot with it, is still under your control and it's invincible and doesn't appear on the enemies minimap, I have a replay, problem is, previous patch.
5 Apr 2017, 05:01 AM

this bug happened many times with me too, although I couldn't move or do anything, but the gun still fired normally.

Last time It happned I pretty much won the match because of this, since it was covering the middle VP, so every tank kept being shot.
5 Apr 2017, 05:34 AM

I doubt these serious bugs will ever get fixed now that Relic has effectively abandon the development of the game.

Best get used to it =(
5 Apr 2017, 11:28 AM

Sadly the replay that I got from yesterday only show the zis that can't move(it hasn't be decrewed by my oponent) but I'm sure at 99% that this is the same bug.
However I got other replays of this but since the patch came out they are unreadable even though I got the command that allow to view more replays in steam

28 Apr 2017, 20:48 PM

community is too busy nerfing soviets into oblivion to fix bugs...

meanwhile ZiS and mortars are getting these bugs all the time.
29 Apr 2017, 00:37 AM

Lol so many bugs with the damn zis.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United States 6
United Kingdom 26
United States 25

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L