Login

russian armor

Match making Balance

4 Apr 2017, 15:54 PM

Hello all,
There are few issues with the current match making systems.

Situation One: new players(fresh account, no elo stats) teamed up with an experienced player(high ranked) vs someone, you can't carry someone who set up their defense in the base. Frustrating for the experienced player, and new players might not feel fun playing against more experienced player.

Situation Two: You can win 20+ games in a row and not gain 1 rank position, but there is a chance you queue up with a AFK, or leaver then you lose a game to someone who has lower rank to you, then you drop like 5-10 ranks. So you have to player more games to get back up, or just pray to the RNG God.
I feel like we could use a button to accept the match.

So there is a problem with the quality of the match. MMR in this game, I am not sure if its working properly. For example, there are matchs the rank gap between the player and opponents over 1000.

If possible, I hope we have a better quality of the match , playing against someone or with someone who is within our skill gap. So the match is more fun, and competitive.

Thanks, Have A NICE DAY!
4 Apr 2017, 16:07 PM

Yes, the MM balance atm is atrocious (which is the fault of the low playerbase I guess). A few days ago I was playing a 2v2 with a random mate (rank 1800 Soviets or smth) while my rank with Soviets has detoriated to rank 800 or so since the patch. Our opponents were a team (yes, 2 randoms versus a team is always fair) ranked in the top 30. What does the game expect to happen in this case?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★