Login

russian armor

coh1 relic and thq

22 Mar 2017, 00:45 AM

I downloaded a cracked version of vcoh patch 1.6 to be able to watch some older game replays , and i noticed that coh or relic was owned by a company called THQ (ive seen the thq logo in those intro videos)
now if i remember correctly THQ went bankrupt so they had to sell their assets .
now however i found a game which im eagerly anticipating is made by thq , The Guild 3 is that game's name .

So yeah , i was hoping that someone can clear things up a bit for me .
Cheers :)
22 Mar 2017, 00:55 AM

"In 2014, the THQ trademark was acquired by Nordic Games, which had acquired some of THQ's properties in the auction. It renamed itself THQ Nordic in August 2016." from wikipedia, ig it just means they like bought some ideas, software hardware and the name, probably not the same people.
22 Mar 2017, 01:08 AM

"In 2014, the THQ trademark was acquired by Nordic Games, which had acquired some of THQ's properties in the auction. It renamed itself THQ Nordic in August 2016." from wikipedia, ig it just means they like bought some ideas, software hardware and the name, probably not the same people.

Well thanks for clearing that up. the new compaany name is THQ nordic indeed.
A (funny) coincidence is that guild 3 has been delayed for a year now , makes me wonder where all this laziness at relic comes from Kappa.

On a side note ur 1v1 ranks are horrible, i can easily best you MVGame.
22 Mar 2017, 01:27 AM

Games are hard to make, sometimes winter becomes spring which becomes fall which then becomes forever :luvCarrot:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★