Login

russian armor

what i want the game to be like.

29 Jul 2013, 17:15 PM

this morning when i woke up i went back to sleep...... for 3 hours. what does that have to do with the game? nothing.

this is just wishful thinking on the balance, and i hope relic my ideas into consideration.

INFANTRY

ostheer infantry:

mg squads 3 man ( it needs to feel endangered when flanked because it is a very effective weapon i don't feel so endangered when my mg is flanked. )

ostruppen should be called out of t1 building ( they should also have the same stats as a conscript squad, just different abilities like panzerfaust and riflenade )

grenadier squads should be able to be equiped with panzer shrecks ( and still come out of t1, the ability is to be unlocked when the player upgrades to t2. )

grenadiers should also be able to build sandbags.

remove mg bunkers ( they are too cheap solutions to locking down an area. the squad should not be killed when bunker is destroyed. )

sandbags should be destroyed when vehicles such as halftracks run over them ( my halftrack refuse to drive over sandbags for some reason. )

PAK 40 should cost 270 mp and have a faster reload time than the Zis gun ( faster travel would work. )

panzershrecks should cost 80 munitions does 120 damage, and have a reload time of 6 seconds accuracy should be low against light vehicles but good against tanks (remember how horrible the accuracy was in vcoh? )

soviet infantry:

conscript squads should not pay for their abilities (it mirrors the american faction to much and it's a bad decision to make for soviets)

conscripts should have snow in their pants.

engineers should cost 200 mp

shock troopers should cost 400 mp and reinforcement cost ( cost the same as rangers don't they. )

guards should not drop their weapon so easily ( vasily dropped his weapon again. that klutz. )

hit the dirt ( yes yes, nerf nerf, we all said it. )

soviet snipers should be one man and should not have sprint ability.

soviet at guns should cost 240 mp. ( since the soviets is dependent on their heavy weapons because they have no recoiless rifles like the ostheer troops, they should be more easily spammable. this also makes the game more authentic, the soviets made 3x more guns than the germans during the war after all. )

it will be so epic having a soviet pak front! ( it's no wonder why they didn't need american bazookas. )

TANKS

ostheer tanks:

stug should have more range of 60 and 550 hp.

panzer IV should cost 320 mp and 125 fuel. the damaged should be reduced to 135, but fire rate increased to be the same as t34. penetration at 120.

panther range needs to be increased to 60.

tiger tank armor should be increased to 400 front and 225 rear. range should be increased to 50. cost 560 mp and 260 fuel.

soviet tanks:

t70 needs accuracy reduction ( but should it still be able to run over infantry? i don't know but it shoots incredibly fast)

t34 should do 110 damage cost reduction to 240 mp and 85 fuel. ram ability should be nerfed. ( ramming is his only purpose in life, his family and generals trained him many years for that one moment and that's all he could do, he cannot write or read just ram )

su85s armor needs to be reduced to 160 ( they can retreat just as fast than panzer IVs advance, of course front armor needs to be nerfed. don't argue with me! learn to use your su85s! )

is2s armor needs to be increased to 400 front and 200 rear. range should be increased to 50. fire rate should be slow at 9 seconds. cost reduced to 580 mp 270 fuel.

ABILITIES

opel blitz should be nerfed, it currently grabs +3 munitions and +2 a couple of times per minute, it needs to grab the same amount per minute. the soviets should have some kind of equivalent.

strafing run ( every ones talking about it. however, i think it should be run one only )

marked target should not give other tanks damage boost.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★