Login

russian armor

Can we add on USF to upgrade the sherman 76 mm gun

20 Mar 2017, 08:05 AM

just suggest one of many reason why relic shouldn't add it in live game

it could be broke faction design or worst case is to slow Balanced team down
20 Mar 2017, 11:46 AM

I'm confused, is this a request for a small mod for the Sherman 76mm (Easy 8 Commander Call in Ability) or the OP just complaining about AEF?
Not trying to be sarcastic or mean or anything, just legitimately confused.
Also mentioned the Winter Balance, I'm guessing that is a mod already yes?
So that leaves only a win condition to edit in the "mod", but then he'd only be able to play with himself vs AI.

You can mod in a unique call in ability that just calls in the unit of choice with a Win Condition, thus allowing you to still use any mod (tuning pack)

Video Link here: Setting up a Win Condition
Navigate to time index 2:10.

Unless he has no idea how to mod at all, then I can't help you there other then make the mod for you and post it in Steam or some file sharing site.
first i know how to make mod and thanks for the info second thats not to add something or be OP its just my ballance USF for exable should have the best medium tanks but no heavy tank
20 Mar 2017, 11:47 AM

just suggest one of many reason why relic shouldn't add it in live game

it could be broke faction design or worst case is to slow Balanced team down
so USF cant even kill a p4 and it suppose they can make USF have the best medium tank in the game but the worst heavy tank and at least let USF to counter p4
20 Mar 2017, 14:05 PM

so USF cant even kill a p4 and it suppose they can make USF have the best medium tank in the game but the worst heavy tank and at least let USF to counter p4

Believe me i've been confused between game discription and faction design too :hansGASM:

But those T-34,Sherman,cromwell they do capable taking down of axis tank but once we do that there is many RNG there which provide many result of engagement. We might heard that P4 sometime missed a shot or failed to pen even it was T-34 a lot. Push both units and let them engage toe to toe and we probably see sherman sometime won agains P4.

Even top player treat all these medium tank in a same way they getting vet by shoot each other and gain vet as fast as possible till they think it's good enough to take down opponent tank and yes it is possible to fight again frontal armor which it's seem like it dont suppose to work that way but by the time P4 come sherman should have vet 2 already

How do we suppose to take down P4 with sherman ? I think we can get the best answer by asking Soviet player how do they take down P4 by T-34/76 do they use snare ? mine ? or flanking which sherman are good at it

PS. If there is any insulting words in my sentence please do remind me. I didn't mean it :D

and....Easy 8 still worth to pick it agains AI. They dont use much cover and dont know how to use target priority or easy way is you can just move E8 to a commander you prefer to play
20 Mar 2017, 15:40 PM

Believe me i've been confused between game discription and faction design too :hansGASM:

But those T-34,Sherman,cromwell they do capable taking down of axis tank but once we do that there is many RNG there which provide many result of engagement. We might heard that P4 sometime missed a shot or failed to pen even it was T-34 a lot. Push both units and let them engage toe to toe and we probably see sherman sometime won agains P4.

Even top player treat all these medium tank in a same way they getting vet by shoot each other and gain vet as fast as possible till they think it's good enough to take down opponent tank and yes it is possible to fight again frontal armor which it's seem like it dont suppose to work that way but by the time P4 come sherman should have vet 2 already

How do we suppose to take down P4 with sherman ? I think we can get the best answer by asking Soviet player how do they take down P4 by T-34/76 do they use snare ? mine ? or flanking which sherman are good at it

PS. If there is any insulting words in my sentence please do remind me. I didn't mean it :D

and....Easy 8 still worth to pick it agains AI. They dont use much cover and dont know how to use target priority or easy way is you can just move E8 to a commander you prefer to play
you made one mistake soviets have 5 or 4 commanders with the t 34 85 and one commander with the sherman
76mm gun so they can counter p4 really easy even with SU 85 and even if a USF player takes E8 then he will still lack heavy armor heavy soldirs heavy arty and revural mines
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★