Login

russian armor

Thumbs up for all the fighting spirit players out there

6 Mar 2017, 16:02 PM

Often I see people dropping and start giving up a few minutes into the game because the enemy beat them to the fuel points. Playing with them sucks.
But not everyone is like that. This weekend I played a game where opponent had both fuel for most of the game and we still won. And another game were we were run over and opponent wrote stuff like "gg" followed by things like "I have 600 fuel lol" and still nobody quit and worked together and we preserved every tank we had and fought our way back into the match and won. It was a massive tank thrashing game and and we shut them up good!

These kind of cool games can only be had with fighting spirit players and I'm glad you are still around!
6 Mar 2017, 16:14 PM

May your matchmaking stars forever be aligned.
6 Mar 2017, 22:25 PM

6 Mar 2017, 22:39 PM

I don't really understand people who rush over with fuel point over the VP's and muni points, which can give you better early game. Especially talking from 1v1, dunno care about teamgames Kappa
7 Mar 2017, 07:43 AM

+1

I love playing games where you play some "non meta" strats in 2v2 and if you get a Flamer HT against Brits and you suddenly drive into an AEC you get spammed with pings and text like 'what the garden are you doing nice guy??'

To all those people - you have a very sad life.
7 Mar 2017, 09:47 AM

I must say I love the language filter. It's funny as hell :)
7 Mar 2017, 10:11 AM

If only we had some kind of punishment for all these ragequitting scrubmates who lost sturmpio in first 4 minutes and realized that his life has no sense...
7 Mar 2017, 11:04 AM

When things are clearly over and you either don't want to waste your time and don't want to be a leaver there is always some smart ass who pushes NO and prolong your misery. Say thanks to them too. Troops in ur base. So refreshing. Much team play :hansRAGE:
7 Mar 2017, 14:02 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Mar 2017, 11:04 AMHater
When things are clearly over and you either don't want to waste your time and don't want to be a leaver there is always some smart ass who pushes NO and prolong your misery. Say thanks to them too. Troops in ur base. So refreshing. Much team play :hansRAGE:
It's ok to leave in such situations though. It's a choice between your time or your supply.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★