Login

russian armor

Saved mini-map not showing up in map list for custom games

26 Feb 2017, 15:48 PM

so I created a 1v1 MP map. Everything done correctly so I could save it. From reading all the other posts im sure I am saving it in the right spot. I had to create the MP folder inside of the scenario folder.But the only way I can play my map is If i go through the modding hub and select UN published scenario packs. Does anyone have any tips for me
26 Feb 2017, 16:16 PM

Edited thread, I'm sure you meant mini.
26 Feb 2017, 17:53 PM

Yes thank you lol
28 Feb 2017, 08:20 AM
Master Mapmaker Badge

You have to export it via the worldbuilder, than publish it on the workshop. Otherwise only you will be able to play it.

The worldbuilder minimap picture in and of itself is another matter entirely.
8 Mar 2017, 16:55 PM

So I export the map package but when I test my map I notice a lot of the splines I place don't show up. Have you encountered this problem before?
8 Mar 2017, 17:22 PM

So I deleted all the splines I placed and re placed them and exported package again. it seems to work. I will just save and test more often. World builder may be a little buggy for me I think.
8 Mar 2017, 19:41 PM
Master Mapmaker Badge

So I deleted all the splines I placed and re placed them and exported package again. it seems to work. I will just save and test more often. World builder may be a little buggy for me I think.

you might also be glitching your splines if you are scaling them too big or they have too many nodes.
11 Mar 2017, 20:33 PM

Yea I found out the problem. If I added to much stuff between saves. If I put more than an hour's work before exporting it would not archive the last few things I added. Saving and exporting every half hour fixed that issue.
11 Mar 2017, 20:37 PM

Map is now finished just going to tweak it and do some more testing before I publish it. I tried a different approach on ballancing. Instead of using a mirrored style making the east resemble the west. I made it easier for either teams armor to navigate the map from different sides. It forces the player take advantage of flanking routes. I'm excited to get input from the community.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★