Login

russian armor

help me to improve

24 Feb 2017, 15:17 PM

SO you guys can actually read the description here:

the King tiger created a critical situation for me, how I had to play against it?
24 Feb 2017, 18:20 PM

It´s really unlucky and lucky at same time that you get matched against spanky.

Unlucky because it was loss for you without any chance of winning.

Lucky because you can improve, and you take this oportunity perfectly, welcome to coh2.org.

EDIT: Will look at
25 Feb 2017, 17:29 PM

Hi, you are good player and I think if you have watched this replays yourself you will get mistakes you did yourself.

I will only list here the most important ones, because you played really well with your squads, placed mines, was conservative with your vehicles, knew when to push and how to punish your opponent.

Also Spanky was almost down and if you was prepared for KT, you would be winner.

1. artillery regiment - remove this commnader and replace it with more useful one (commandos/vanguard/royal enginner/special weapons/arty cover commander)

2. sniper + AC - a pity mistake, that made you lost a sniper. If you go sniper + AC, always keep them together, so you do not lose Sniper from light vehicle push. Also sniper can help AC to kill light by crippling their engine via vet1 ability

3.commados - I recommend you going only one and use them more behind enemy lines, wiping enemy squads, giving you vision and killing rakettens with gammon bombs.

4. Munnition float - paying 15 fuel for weapon racks is always work, enginners ans IS with double brens completely zone out any okw infantry except pfussiliers/obers/falls. Also getting brens first and then spending munnition for crew repairs is wiser.

5.rakettens, never leave abnadoned raks, always destroy them or grab them.

6. matress - always retreat it after firing so you do not lose it

7.early game capping - always secure important buildings against good players first otherwise you will get punished like you did. You lost many VPs there, if you didn´t let him to get that house and play on your side for first 5 minutes, you woul win before KT

8.AT guns - you floated so much MP once KT arrived. If you played conservativly with your cromwells and got 2 at guns, match would end differently, always get AT guns and prepare for big cats.

9. fuel management - why so many cromwells, you need to tech for comets to outfight rakettens later on - phosphorus smoke and also to outfight panther/KT. Also do not forget to sacrifice 1 possible cromwell for firefly and few munnition for tulips. If you had firefly and stunned KT on your part of map, then attacked it with cromwells and AT guns, game would be over.

RECAP: Always prepare your counters against big axis tanks once it is obvious he is going them, tech comets after 2nd cromwell and use munnition more efficiently and do not float MP, use it for example for AT guns

This will hopefully help you, really if you went those 2 AT guns once KT showed up (you had mp for them), held VP´s and waiting for his mistake/your firefly, game would end differently.
25 Feb 2017, 18:22 PM

Hi, you are good player and I think if you have watched this replays yourself you will get mistakes you did yourself.

I will only list here the most important ones, because you played really well with your squads, placed mines, was conservative with your vehicles, knew when to push and how to punish your opponent.

Also Spanky was almost down and if you was prepared for KT, you would be winner.

1. artillery regiment - remove this commnader and replace it with more useful one (commandos/vanguard/royal enginner/special weapons/arty cover commander)

2. sniper + AC - a pity mistake, that made you lost a sniper. If you go sniper + AC, always keep them together, so you do not lose Sniper from light vehicle push. Also sniper can help AC to kill light by crippling their engine via vet1 ability

3.commados - I recommend you going only one and use them more behind enemy lines, wiping enemy squads, giving you vision and killing rakettens with gammon bombs.

4. Munnition float - paying 15 fuel for weapon racks is always work, enginners ans IS with double brens completely zone out any okw infantry except pfussiliers/obers/falls. Also getting brens first and then spending munnition for crew repairs is wiser.

5.rakettens, never leave abnadoned raks, always destroy them or grab them.

6. matress - always retreat it after firing so you do not lose it

7.early game capping - always secure important buildings against good players first otherwise you will get punished like you did. You lost many VPs there, if you didn´t let him to get that house and play on your side for first 5 minutes, you woul win before KT

8.AT guns - you floated so much MP once KT arrived. If you played conservativly with your cromwells and got 2 at guns, match would end differently, always get AT guns and prepare for big cats.

9. fuel management - why so many cromwells, you need to tech for comets to outfight rakettens later on - phosphorus smoke and also to outfight panther/KT. Also do not forget to sacrifice 1 possible cromwell for firefly and few munnition for tulips. If you had firefly and stunned KT on your part of map, then attacked it with cromwells and AT guns, game would be over.

RECAP: Always prepare your counters against big axis tanks once it is obvious he is going them, tech comets after 2nd cromwell and use munnition more efficiently and do not float MP, use it for example for AT guns

This will hopefully help you, really if you went those 2 AT guns once KT showed up (you had mp for them), held VP´s and waiting for his mistake/your firefly, game would end differently.

Well I've read every single tip that you gave to me attentively.
First of all I want to thank you for all the time you've spent to help me, I really appreciate it and I didn't even expect such amount of attention to my request.

I usually care about AT guns playing for another armies but for no reason ignore them when I play brits. I will work on this huge mistake and try not to forget about at guns

I've replaced artillery regiment for tactical support regiment

And yes for no reason I actually forgot about weapon upgrade and comets. I just thought that I wouldn't have enough fuel for comet and that will cost me a game but in the end it became a disaster because I really needed that comet tank.

To sum up I would like to express my gratitude to you one more time. Your tips are really helpful and I will do my best to consider them in my future games.

25 Feb 2017, 18:44 PM

Well I've read every single tip that you gave to me attentively.
First of all I want to thank you for all the time you've spent to help me, I really appreciate it and I didn't even expect such amount of attention to my request.

I usually care about AT guns playing for another armies but for no reason ignore them when I play brits. I will work on this huge mistake and try not to forget about at guns

I've replaced artillery regiment for tactical support regiment

And yes for no reason I actually forgot about weapon upgrade and comets. I just thought that I wouldn't have enough fuel for comet and that will cost me a game but in the end it became a disaster because I really needed that comet tank.

To sum up I would like to express my gratitude to you one more time. Your tips are really helpful and I will do my best to consider them in my future games.

You´re welcome.

PS: If you ever needed another replay review, then feel free to post it here (replay review, each replay = 1 thread). Someone will surely help you.

EDIT: do not forget about firefly, it can fight off tigers much better than comet
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★