Login

russian armor

Units got stuck in a fence

21 Feb 2017, 18:21 PM

On Crossroads, on the South-Eastern side of the map, just a bit north of the fuel point, there's a clump of terrain/fence that can trap units inside. Once units get in they can never get out even if they press retreat.

I accidentally closed the game without saving the replay because I was extremely angry, but I hope someone can look into the pathing on this map? It's atrocious that units get stuck and are just locked out the whole game....Ruined my game :(
22 Feb 2017, 13:23 PM
Donator 11

On Crossroads, on the South-Eastern side of the map, just a bit north of the fuel point, there's a clump of terrain/fence that can trap units inside. Once units get in they can never get out even if they press retreat.

I accidentally closed the game without saving the replay because I was extremely angry, but I hope someone can look into the pathing on this map? It's atrocious that units get stuck and are just locked out the whole game....Ruined my game :(

There's a few maps with this glitch. Rather than press retreat, re-click on the (hop back over) fence area with the action emotion and then retreat.
22 Feb 2017, 13:27 PM

Moved to COH2 Bugs.
22 Feb 2017, 20:38 PM
Patrion 27

You can watch your last played game replay.
Vaz
23 Feb 2017, 03:23 AM

If you haven't played any games since that game, it is still saved in your computer as temp.rec.

Can't you just jump the fence again?
24 Feb 2017, 16:04 PM

I was in a rush to go off, haven't touched it since then. At that point in time the unit was just running on the spot permanently, couldn't unstick them with either retreat or any move command, unfortunately. They were "inside" the fence and couldn't hop out in either direction.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 83
United States 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment