Login

russian armor

not released commanders

19 Feb 2017, 20:17 PM

Relic plz just do a renforcement pack bundle priced at 9,99$ ca and i will buy it!!!!!

It will help you finance !!!!

:)

you are doing it bad broh, giving money to relic is like killing coh2 a second time.
you allow relic to keep going on the way of " i spend the less possible time on coh2 and still get a max of cash from it".

Plus, they take your money and don't respect their promess ..

Who said 5 years plan ?
Who said balanced game ?
Who said no P2W commander ?

if you really need to throw your money away, at least give it to fundation searching cure for aids/cancer or stuff like that.

Just my opinion ofc, you are free to do what you want :)

You might look for a donation button on relic website tho.
20 Feb 2017, 01:23 AM

I think the Soviet tank commander is ready, but Relic has not released it and I don't understand the reasons.

It will all be part of the products life time strategy that they have in place. I don't know what that strategy is but I am assuming it's about dragging out the profitability of the game by slowly releasing paid content even though it's all developed already. If they just dumped it all at once it wouldn't work for them.

If any one remembers a game called Phantasy Star Online, you will remember they actually made all the content and it was all on the disk the entire time, they just slowly "released it" over the span of a few years.
20 Feb 2017, 05:21 AM

you are doing it bad broh, giving money to relic is like killing coh2 a second time.
you allow relic to keep going on the way of " i spend the less possible time on coh2 and still get a max of cash from it".

Plus, they take your money and don't respect their promess ..

Who said 5 years plan ?
Who said balanced game ?
Who said no P2W commander ?

if you really need to throw your money away, at least give it to fundation searching cure for aids/cancer or stuff like that.

Just my opinion ofc, you are free to do what you want :)

You might look for a donation button on relic website tho.

After more than 2000 hours of playing COH2, i'm more than happy to pay something to have something new.

20 Feb 2017, 07:13 AM

After more than 2000 hours of playing COH2, i'm more than happy to pay something to have something new.

feel same way as yours. am i going to be a toxic xD
20 Feb 2017, 07:22 AM

You 2 are the reasons why we are currently in this mess, the longer you mindlessly continue to throw money into the fire the longer they'll continue to make bullshit design choices.
20 Feb 2017, 07:27 AM
20 Feb 2017, 10:27 AM

You 2 are the reasons why we are currently in this mess, the longer you mindlessly continue to throw money into the fire the longer they'll continue to make bullshit design choices.

even if i agree with you, if these guys still get fun in coh2 then it's ok to throw money.

Sadly, we can't all decide together to stop playing coh2 until it get fixed, got to wait for people like them to slowly understand why it's boring to play at high level and eventually leave too.

just wish you keep geting fun from coh2 for the longest time possible before realizing how bad is balance & bugs.
20 Feb 2017, 12:21 PM

even if i agree with you, if these guys still get fun in coh2 then it's ok to throw money.

Sadly, we can't all decide together to stop playing coh2 until it get fixed, got to wait for people like them to slowly understand why it's boring to play at high level and eventually leave too.

just wish you keep geting fun from coh2 for the longest time possible before realizing how bad is balance & bugs.

It's ok for me throw money at the developer if they don't support shady tacics and really do care about their game.

However as Relic have shown they really don't, and that's my problem.

CoH2 seems to me, and to many others, like a quick cash grab and not a proper game made with love.

But nowhere did I say that people should stop playing the game, Relic doesn't care about how many people are playing, they only care about how many people are paying.
20 Feb 2017, 12:35 PM

I hope, after Relic release DoW3 ....., then they start work on Company DoW3 datadisk.
:(
20 Feb 2017, 13:15 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Feb 2017, 12:35 PMAradan
I hope, after Relic release DoW3 ....., then they start work on Company DoW3 datadisk.
:(

look at 1:15 - Kasrkin and Guardsman. Imperial Guard DLC confirmed. :snfQuinn:
20 Feb 2017, 18:40 PM
20 Feb 2017, 20:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Feb 2017, 18:40 PMnigo

OMG, Heavy Armor Doctrine. My dream, but a little p2w. :)
20 Feb 2017, 21:52 PM

COH2 is a old game, meaning no money , no candies... i've paid 40$ for 2300 hours of playing time (some good, some bad) so having to pay 10$ to help the game staying alive is nothing to me.

But for sure, if the game would become open source...But some work would still be needed to make auto-match work without a centralize server (P2P).
It's wont happen anyway because this game is more advanced and still look good compare to the competition.

I acknowledge that the game is still imbalanced in 3v3 and 4vs4 (the Axis still have better overall armies and are more fun to play with) Dunno for 1vs1 and 2vs2 yet cause i'm just starting 2vs2 and i find 1vs1 boring has hell.

20 Feb 2017, 23:11 PM

Yep, most of those commanders were scrapped and put into other commanders, so I don't think they'll be seeing the light of day.

However Urban Assault and Not One Step Back seem pretty finished, all that is needed are some finish balance touches here and there.

I really wanted to see Tank Desant tho, and more specifically infantry riding tanks like in the USF Trailer and the artwork for the game.
21 Feb 2017, 01:26 AM
Patrion 26

In the same way the community have been the main reason so many of the big recent changes (improvements) have been made to the game. It would be great to see the same done for all the least (if at all) used commanders.

Improving the least used commanders would extend the gameplay and open up more variation.
They don't even have to be good enough to end up as essential for top level play, just good enough for people to actually want to use them, and add more variation to loadouts and matches.

If Relic released the stats for which commanders either aren't used, or are barely used, the community could work to improve them, then have Relic officially make the required changes.

It's the next best thing to new commanders, and due to the tiny amount of work involved at Relic's end they should - in theory - be happy to support both the game and community.
21 Feb 2017, 06:28 AM

Yep, most of those commanders were scrapped and put into other commanders, so I don't think they'll be seeing the light of day.

However Urban Assault and Not One Step Back seem pretty finished, all that is needed are some finish balance touches here and there.

Not One step back and Urban Assault are both in game. Just download jannes cheatcommands 2.0 and you will find all abilities of these 2 commaders in ability section where all abilities from all in game commaders are listed - this means their files are already in game
21 Feb 2017, 08:03 AM

Not One step back and Urban Assault are both in game. Just download jannes cheatcommands 2.0 and you will find all abilities of these 2 commaders in ability section where all abilities from all in game commaders are listed - this means their files are already in game

I know they're in game, I'm a modder, and I know of a lot more scraped and never released things as well, for example the AVRE crew were demolition experts and they could have exited the AVRE and plant demo charges.
21 Feb 2017, 08:19 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Feb 2017, 18:40 PMnigo

overwhelming armor commander - looks very cool for me:
Elite T-34-85 plus fire and maneuver ability - an interesting combination for King Tiger / jagdtiger rolling.
nee
21 Feb 2017, 10:08 AM

They should have just tweaked the two dropped commanders. Yes they're OP, but not irredeemably so. Even Brits got the treatment pre and post release.

Not to mention the abilities even have their own unique voicelines, whereas many of the newer DLC commanders have generic "ability is ready" line.
24 Feb 2017, 19:51 PM

First 6 DLC commanders for WFA (3 for USF and 3 for OKW) were released with release of WFA. Then, with release of UKF were released 3 DLC commanders for UKF. Then, were released two packs (each include 1 commander for USF and another 1 for OKW).
And in the end were released two UKF commanders, but you need to remember, that UKF didn't get commanders, when each of USF and OKW get two commanders.
If you don't understand, what i said (because my English not good enough):

2014:
USF - 3 DLC commanders (6 total)
OKW - 3 DLC commanders (6 total)
UKF - --------------------------

Released UKF:
USF - 3 DLC commanders (6 total)
OKW - 3 DLC commanders (6 total)
UKF - 3 DLC commanders (6 total)

Released first Pack of commanders:
USF - 4 DLC commanders (7 total)
OKW - 4 DLC commanders (7 total)