Login

russian armor

Firewatch

12 Feb 2017, 14:10 PM
Senior Referee Badge

Info about the game: http://www.firewatchgame.com/

I bought this game a few days ago on steam. The game was one year old and that's why it was only 10 euro (50% discount). I had it on my wish list, bcs i like story games with the butterfly effect like The Walking Dead and just in all good story games like Valiant Hearts.

This game doesn't have a big butterfly effect all though some choices you make (you can choose between things you want to say) will come back in the story. But the story is amazing. The game really drags you into the story. It's really intense and emotional. The graphics are most of the time also stunning, especially when the sun is rising on the horizon :)

I have recorded my gameplay while i was playing and i will upload it to youtoube (and it post it here) so if you are interested you can have a look (SRRY not happening apperantly didn't save the video's :guyokay:). But if you know you like games with a good story and a game that really drags you into the game, i would suggest you go ahead and play it. It's not a big game, but it's a really really good game.
12 Feb 2017, 14:33 PM

You should check out The Long Dark if you haven't already, one of the best game I've ever played :snfPeter: good for making 1500 youtube vids on KappaClaus
12 Feb 2017, 15:24 PM
Senior Referee Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Feb 2017, 14:33 PMPlaguer
You should check out The Long Dark if you haven't already, one of the best game I've ever played :snfPeter: good for making 1500 youtube vids on KappaClaus

Will do MR salt :romeoMug:
12 Feb 2017, 16:15 PM
Senior Referee Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Feb 2017, 14:33 PMPlaguer

No yt video's, apperantly didnt save the vids :guyokay:
12 Feb 2017, 21:22 PM

No yt video's, apperantly didnt save the vids :guyokay:

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment