Login

russian armor

Artillery Cover

9 Feb 2017, 23:44 PM

Woops. You guys didn't hear it from me then :ph34r:

I've known for a while. I blame Lenny 123456 and his Dank Hunter guide ;)
10 Feb 2017, 02:36 AM

Artillery Cover takes an eon to start dropping shells. I use it occasionally but would much prefer the OST stuka loiter, which attacks much faster and is much more reliable. I've had a few games where Artillery Cover was hilariously effective but many more where it wasn't worth the munitions cost. I'd also trade it for the Stuka Dive bomb.

The salvage engineers aren't that bad. They come with minesweepers already but can't be upgraded to heavy engineers nor can they build so I usually don't get them. They're almost useless in 1v1's but better in larger games where there will be more to salvage.

The weapons drop is also okay, particularly if you're teamed with an USF player. The drop is implemented really badly and it is common that the weapons will get stuck in the base if you use the ability in the base and somewhat common that it drops into a building or forest patch and destroyed.

If the UC can't be upgraded to a command vehicle after the next patch then this doctrine will likely not get used a lot.
10 Feb 2017, 05:41 AM

This ability pretty much guarantees that any flank you make will be successful. The AOE is pretty rediculous.
10 Feb 2017, 07:22 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Feb 2017, 05:41 AMCrumbum
This ability pretty much guarantees that any flank you make will be successful. The AOE is pretty rediculous.

Yap. I have used it only when i flank, with a teammate who has p47 or something...its really to easy to destroy the army from 2 players...u need only arty cover, a other call ins and a own little army..

ur tanks and infantery walk through the rain of bomb i have no problems to get a bomb into the face.

WHY? Axis indirect fire and call ins do a lot of more dmg to own units...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★