Login

russian armor

sad but true

2 Feb 2017, 08:01 AM

I hoped it would not end this way.. I have waited and waited for something to keep this game going... but it's not happening.. there are less and less people online. A game I once enjoyed is been replaced by cheese tactics and good gameplay doesn't win anymore. Only cheese wins games now days, unless you are top tier and can click 1200 times a minute. I wished this game would have morphed into a great RTS. It had great potential. I and others however are being further and further drawn away from it. Even C&C Zero Hour has more balance than COH2. You do your thing, but I think you should leave as well.... lack of decent balance has taken a toll on me and most of us. I'm going back to Supreme Commander Forged Alliance. It's the best balanced RTS out there... you should come too. I am sad to say this... COH2 is dead. =-( .Maybe in the future this game will get better.... right now it's not.. its a shame.... such a shame....
2 Feb 2017, 08:48 AM

Q U A L I T Y T H R E A D
U
A
L
I
T
Y
T
H
R
E
A
D
2 Feb 2017, 09:51 AM

The problem is not so much balance, as a feeling, that Relic this game abadon.
DoW3 can be great, but we love WWII, not lasers and orcs.
V-T
2 Feb 2017, 11:28 AM

I smell ragequit?
2 Feb 2017, 11:53 AM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Moving this lament from Balance to Scrap Yard
2 Feb 2017, 12:32 PM

CoH 2 is more active than it's been for a while, and the balance may not be perfect, but why do you think there's a community team working hard to fix it?

It's a bit pointless to diss the game so much when there's so much change to come, though I can imagine why you might feel disenfranchised.
2 Feb 2017, 12:46 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Feb 2017, 08:01 AMweld
I hoped it would not end this way.. I have waited and waited for something to keep this game going... but it's not happening.. there are less and less people online. A game I once enjoyed is been replaced by cheese tactics and good gameplay doesn't win anymore. Only cheese wins games now days, unless you are top tier and can click 1200 times a minute. I wished this game would have morphed into a great RTS. It had great potential. I and others however are being further and further drawn away from it. Even C&C Zero Hour has more balance than COH2. You do your thing, but I think you should leave as well.... lack of decent balance has taken a toll on me and most of us. I'm going back to Supreme Commander Forged Alliance. It's the best balanced RTS out there... you should come too. I am sad to say this... COH2 is dead. =-( .Maybe in the future this game will get better.... right now it's not.. its a shame.... such a shame....

MOW AS2 or if you really need casual game, wait for Sudden strike 4.

Btw, MOW AS2 has a more active community than coh2 (more people playing online against real players and less comp players).
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 23
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment