Login

russian armor

How to use flamers through the smoke?

29 Jan 2017, 17:56 PM

As simple as that.

I can't make my flamers fire into an occupied house through the smoke (to counter mgs) using the attack ground command. Instead my flamer units just charge through the smoke until themselves are out of the smoke and attack the house in a similar fashion to the attack move command.

Its really weird because they can fire their flamethrowers over hedges and other tall, vision blockers.

Also I could swear I've been able to this in the past (maybe coh1?), also the enemy units sometimes abandon the building, so this seems to work but I'm not being able to pull this trick off
29 Jan 2017, 18:29 PM

Its tricky, but you have to attack ground just outside of the building, in the face you want to attack, I learned this the hard way cheers.
2 Feb 2017, 10:35 AM

Indeed, it works by placing the attack ground order as close to the building as posible, sometimes its kinda tricky due to camera angles and the urgency to place the command before the smoke disipates.

Not all the attacks conect to the building though, but as long as at least one conects to the building should be enough, the opponent will panic or would try to supress you once the smoke clears out, but flamethrowers aren't affected by supression
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 0
unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment