Login

russian armor

Help me Improve my gameplay #3

28 Jan 2017, 01:00 AM

in the end u use mechanize but in a wrong way,

i know i should use mechanize n tech til tier 2..

but instead i tech into tier 4
28 Jan 2017, 08:56 AM

7 Feb 2017, 05:53 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

Is this matter resolved? Or does the OP still need feedback?
7 Feb 2017, 08:33 AM

Is this matter resolved? Or does the OP still need feedback?

not yet ^_^, sure if its not troubling u
7 Feb 2017, 16:49 PM

Will take a look at this now. Any perticular feedback you were looking for?
7 Feb 2017, 16:56 PM

i dont know..i think maybe its the Commander usage and the Capping order..

and what are the thing that i can improve to be better.

commander usage as in, should i react faster?..
7 Feb 2017, 18:34 PM

Capping order: For Kholodney Ferma the right side player should prioritize one of the key garrisons, either the church by the central VP or the house by the northern munitions point. You had your pios cap your southern points which was good, but against factions which don't have to construct a building right from the start like USF or UKF you can lose those garrisons to the starting unit of those factions. I'd send my pioneers to hold the church till my MG42 got to the garrison. This play is more or less a preference of playstyle based on the map. You can just avoid the garrisons if you want to cap and end up losing them. Around 3 or 4 minutes you had an engagement for the northern munitions and for garrison control, you brought your MG42 and won which was good, but your pioneers were capping a standard point when they could've been capping your opponets cutoff. Was a bit greedy and eventually you took his cutoff with wounded grens but you could've cut him off maybe 30 seconds sooner.

Commanders: Mechanized can be used to skip teching and often is used that way inorder to maximize the efficient use of your resources. However using it to callin just the tiger as a reactionary decision is alright, but there are better doctrines for such purposes. Personally I'd remove your blitzkrieg doctrine and replace it with lightning war. Lightning war still contains the stuka close air support which is fantastic AT strafes as well as the Tiger. It also includes the G43 upgrades for grens, pgrens etc as well as tactical movement. Essentially, if you're going to react to your opponets commander choice you should probably utilze a more reactionary commander. Keeping mechanized and mobile defense in your roster is completely fine though, as mechanized allows you to prempt your opponet and mobile defense carries the panic puma and panzer tactician.

Things to improve on: 2 things really stood out for me while watching the replay. 1st your resource float was massive early game. You floated 1000 manpower at one point just prior to your p4 being constructed. You could've built a pak gun when you saw the stuart but hesitated to build it until your p4 was in que as well. Just spend your manpower and be more decisive. Next you should spend your munitions. You were pretty good about this but could improve slightly. Just make sure you have enough for a faust if there's a vehicle on the field and upgrade your grens with LMGs or G43s if you have that commander equipped. Nonupgraded grens won't be able to out trade BAR or 2x BAR rifles. 2nd point was that amount of "fancy" plays you were trying to make it seemed. You lost 3-4 squads because you were trying to juke around to avoid fire from a stuart at the top VP and ultimately gave time for rifles to close in and kill that squad. You exited the incorrect door by your opponets garrison and immediatly lost your entire gren squad to a single stuart shot. Thats more of a miss micro or just bad decision making. Lastly you lost screcked up Pgrens because you sent them in alone against at least 3 or 4 units to take out a wounded stuart. Ultimately lost them because the house collapsed on the last model before it exited or the mortar shell blast wiped out the remaining HP, couldn't tell. Fancy plays are risky and CAN come good occasionally but if you don't need to risk the units then don't take the risk.

Overall, spend your resources, less fancy plays and possible commander change. You did well overall. Squad preservation could've been a bit better, and since you saw rangers you know the pershing was coming. I would've changed out the 2nd p4 for a StuG. And finally don't tech to battlephase 3 unless you know for a fact you're going to get a unit out of there, it's a waste of resources otherwise.
7 Feb 2017, 22:48 PM

Another useful review by ShadowLinkX37. Marking this reviewed. Obviously still open for further questions/discussion.
8 Feb 2017, 10:09 AM

Helpfull tips!!!

tnx u ShadowLinkX37, yeah that Gren was meant to faust the stuart..but i miss judge the reload time of that Stuart, n the Pgren just yeah..haha

n yes i kinda cant react or confuse whether i can go with only Shrek Pgren, n Floated alot of MP.. which i know its my bad.. ok im changing the Blitz Commander.. i really dont know other good commander beside Mech and Mobile tho.. :D

i try to improve more.. ^_^ i'll be sending more replay alright
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS