Login

russian armor

Help me Improve my gameplay #2

18 Jan 2017, 08:58 AM

this replay im playing really badly at the start, engagement n capping order are like clueless..

but i won :nahnah:
18 Jan 2017, 14:36 PM

18 Jan 2017, 21:06 PM

Alright, I´ll focus mostly on early game becuase thats you want to do.

1. Tier1 Opening. Why ? Going penals isn´t really good on this half open map. Also its big map and you will lose much time building tier1.

Against OKW i don´t recommned going tier1 because their luchs can hardcounter it really well. Tier2 opening with maxims is the way to go, OKW lacks mg counters and zis can counter possible fast luchs.

Build order. Why you went second enginner after first penal ? There is no need to do so. Go second enginner as your first unit, so your first engineer is building tier1 and then you have 2 enginners to cap quickly for time you lost building tier1. Once you get tier1 there is no need to get enginner any soon, get penals, they are you best troops you have.

Only circumance when you should go second enginner is when you get M3 with it, get flamer upgrade and use it as clown-car. You went sweeper hovewer, whitch was another useless thing. Flamer that ealry is much better. You can get sweepeer on second engi later on. In ealry game you need to shock him with tier1 otherwise he will shock you with luchs.

M3 did really bad because you didn´t have flamer with it, was unsupported with penals and send into suicide fights, and also ended that way. Play more cautiosly with it, only hunt retreating volks once he get fausts and always put flamer in it and drive around enemy-occupied houses, to flush him out.

Later on you had no clue what to do, you weren´t protecting your house - sending engi to hold it or always have line of sigh on it and squad nearby. Then you tried to take it back instead of focusing on other part of map (enemy will have to abandon house or else he will lose other side of map to overwhelming numbers because his troops are guarding house).

In then end you managed to overwhelm him becuase he didn´t get right tier (luchs one) nor HMGs to counter your penals.

If you didn´t go that second enginner, gave first one flamethrower instaed of sweeper, used clown-car well and held your house/make push on his house/ focused on other side once he get your house, you would have won much faster.

PS: That wiring was great. Next time you can also wire green cover from enemy side so he cannot use it.

See ay in a heath of battle comrade ;)

(If you have any more questions, feel free to ask. You can post here replays anytime in the future, here will always some helps you :) Thats why we are here)
18 Jan 2017, 23:57 PM

yeah i kinda make a mistake going for the sweeper, cause i saw his Sturm in a "just finish Building Mine position",

after that i dont have any muni to make flamer to make m3 a clown car, instead, it became a real clown in the battle field with no purpose. XD

and btw that engagement that around the house, should i prolong that fight?..cause i dont have any flamer,
n i kinda get lucky that sturm leave the house.

n if u notice i kinda wait for its Luch, that's y i make those defensive mine around the base... :(

sad play for my part, the opponent was good at the start, i dont know where he went wrong.

anyway tnx for looking at my replay, i try to improve more! :clap:
19 Jan 2017, 13:34 PM

yeah i kinda make a mistake going for the sweeper, cause i saw his Sturm in a "just finish Building Mine position",

after that i dont have any muni to make flamer to make m3 a clown car, instead, it became a real clown in the battle field with no purpose. XD

and btw that engagement that around the house, should i prolong that fight?..cause i dont have any flamer,
n i kinda get lucky that sturm leave the house.

n if u notice i kinda wait for its Luch, that's y i make those defensive mine around the base... :(

sad play for my part, the opponent was good at the start, i dont know where he went wrong.

anyway tnx for looking at my replay, i try to improve more! :clap:

If you saw one mine you could have just ignore it and micro your squads around and get swepeer right after flamer.

No you shouldnt. he is winning when you waste your time fighting uphill fights. You should have fight elsewhere and force him to move there then retake free house and cap around it as well.

19 Jan 2017, 18:43 PM

If you saw one mine you could have just ignore it and micro your squads around and get swepeer right after flamer.

No you shouldnt. he is winning when you waste your time fighting uphill fights. You should have fight elsewhere and force him to move there then retake free house and cap around it as well.

alright, tnx hector. :(

19 Jan 2017, 18:49 PM

alright, tnx hector. :(

Why are you sad ?
19 Jan 2017, 19:47 PM

Why are you sad ?

cause i just lost a game as Wher..

n i think i really need to train alot in this game..my Performance are like droping each time time play it

haha Weird, like my micro keep getting slower..that match was 14min cause i Lag n bad MG placement

soo i wont post that short match..
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight