Login

russian armor

Tiger Ace + P4 rush vs Brits

14 Jan 2017, 06:42 AM

Hi all,

Just played a frustrating 1v1 where I thought I was doing a pretty decent job. Several vetted units, stolen MG, mines here and there etc.

The problem is around the 30 minute mark my enemy called in a Tiger Ace with his two P4's and just ended the game. Obviously I'm getting Cromwells, especially on a map like that where I need an all purpose tank to help with infantry.

There's only so many mines I can place in hopes of connecting with one, but a smart enough player like I was facing clearly knows how to use a sweeper with his pushes.

My questions are:

What could I have done better?
What to do/build to beat that? Firefly? (meh)
Commander choice was shitty on my end?

Keep in mind I mostly play 2v2, so hold off on the l2p comments pls.
14 Jan 2017, 11:11 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

Keep in mind I mostly play 2v2, so hold off on the l2p comments pls.

If anyone will post in Replay Review something about L2p comments, they will get invisble / delete.

I will watch your game :)
14 Jan 2017, 11:21 AM

14 Jan 2017, 11:25 AM

i think you should have gotten more UCs
14 Jan 2017, 13:04 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Thanks m8 <444>3

A) Until min 1.47 you get only 6 Muni and 4 Fuel! (You have to change your capping order)

B) You attack left fuel cutoff, if you want to deny it, just stay behind the green cover. So Ost can't cap it so easy. (You capped the point and then you had to retreat for almosth nothing.)

C) 4 IS start, very risky. Get a Wickers maybe?
--> If Ost would be a better player, he would use sniper vs you. And then you get in big troubles with 4 IS. YOu will bleed manpower like hell. You had no fuel income in early, thats why your tech comes soo late to get Engineers or something like that

D) Min 3.30 you have the first time your fuel connected

E) Min 5.40 Use wire with your Eng, to deny the green cover for the enmies. Its on your cuttoffpoint

F) Min 6 and 7 you have 500-600 Manpower, use them. Maybe get a mortarpit? For example behind the middle Vp, near the houses

G) When you have 4 IS and 2 Eng, get the 5man upgrade!

H) Min 9.15 nice mg42 steal. Risky, but worth!

I) Min 12.52 you have 2 paks vs 2 X 222 ?! His PIV arrive min 17.23. Get Wickers and stay in green cover with your inf vs the 222 and you are fine. 2 Pak was defenetly not good here.

J) Normally the right fuel is your fuel. The Problem is, if you play for left side, there is the Big Cutoff for you. And you did not protected this cutoff very well :( ( YOu get sometimes very less ress)

K) Min 20 you have 900 Manpower! Get fuel caches!

L) Min 22. You lose your Chromwell to his PIV. His PIV dies as well then but NOT Worth it! Reason: You have 2 paks vs his PIV. So his tank is not the big problem for you. For him worth it, because he has no paks vs the chromwell.

M) Upgrade your chromwells. The Tankcommandar cost only 25 muni and brings alot!

N) Between min 20 to 30 min you have allways 1000 manpower!

O) You surrender?????!! WHY! You can / should! still win. You have lot of manpower and muni. You have 331 Vps, he only 277 VP! He gets very less income now, because of the Tigerace. You can easy win this, with some pak play and over time you will get MUCH more ress income. Get paks and upgrade your Inf with Piats. You have 600 muni!!

Short version: 1. Get a Wickers
2. Vs Ostheer is 4 IS very risky, normally you will face Sniper
3. Use your manpower! ( Mortarpit, fuel caches)
4. You knew he is going for Tigerace. You could go for Comets as well.

You did not lost many squad, what is good! Also from kills and death you had more kills--> Means enemie has more manpowerbleed. But thats normal if IS spam vs Grenspam... (Was stupid from the Wehrmachtplayer)

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight