Login

russian armor

CoH1 Modding Help

14 Jan 2017, 05:53 AM

I note that this forum is for both company of heroes 1 and 2 questions.

I have bought all the CoH2 games/expansions in anticipation of modding it. At the time I was under the impression that we would be able to mod the game - turns out this is basically impossible. You can't even change infantry skins!

In which case, I am going back to CoH1. If I could, I would return the CoH2 games as I don't find the WW2 era particularly interesting and bought the game for the sole purpose of learning to mod it.

This raises a few questions:

When I use to mod CoH1, no one knew of how to get the infantry to walk. It was possible to slow the speed of the infantry down, but not to produce the visual appearance of a soldier calming walking around (even though some of the missions showed soldiers walking about in some of missions. I was wondering, has this since changed? Did any one figure out how to make infantry walk in CoH1?

Secondly, back in the day there were many very good models/skins of custom infantry for CoH1 on the relic forums. This included modern infantry skins. I notice that the relic forums have fallen into disuse and my antivirus goes crazy when I go on those forums - frequently informing me that the sight cannot be trusted - not to mention all the pop-up that come up. Does anyone know if those models still exist? Have they perhaps been moved to somewhere on this forum? This seems to be the new go-to place for coh modding.

I am looking for modern day Russian infantry models/skins. I recall some of the skins being pretty good. I even recall some of the soldiers having balaclavas.

Finally, does anyone know of any modern day models out there for CoH1? A T-72? T-90? BTR-80? Anything...

I am trying to think if CoH Modern Combat has any models that looks Russian...

Kind regards,
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS