Login

russian armor

Where is CoH (new steam ver.) ?

8 Jan 2017, 07:28 AM

i want write a review for coh 1 new steam version but i cant find store page, this game is removed from steam ?
10 Jan 2017, 02:12 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

I didn't have a problem with finding it myself, so I couldn't tell you the problem with it for ya - either way, here's a link to the page. http://store.steampowered.com/app/4560/

Checking it again, I can't see a way to review there still either. It definitely works for me on other games, however. Must be a mistake somewhere...
10 Jan 2017, 15:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Jan 2017, 02:12 AMVuther
I didn't have a problem with finding it myself, so I couldn't tell you the problem with it for ya - either way, here's a link to the page. http://store.steampowered.com/app/4560/

Checking it again, I can't see a way to review there still either. It definitely works for me on other games, however. Must be a mistake somewhere...

I talk about this version "Company of heroes new steam version" (Sega ver.), store page dont exist anymore !!!
you can see Company of heroes, Opposing Fronts and Tales of Valor in my lib, they are THQ version
10 Jan 2017, 17:20 PM
Donator 11

Was it ever in store though? Wasn't it like you just typed coh key into steam and it gave you both versions? And shouldn't you get both versions when simply buying coh on steam?
10 Jan 2017, 19:44 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Was it ever in store though? Wasn't it like you just typed coh key into steam and it gave you both versions? And shouldn't you get both versions when simply buying coh on steam?

Yes, I'll admit never tried it before, but I wouldn't be surprised they just didn't bother making the (New Steam Version)'s store page not link to anything. The original version that you can just find by searching Company of Heroes in the Store serves the same purpose anyway.

...which unfortunately isn't helpful for your intents either from what I can see. There were some rather recent reviews of it as well, so this problem just popped up.
10 Jan 2017, 22:09 PM

im 99% sure (New Steam Version) never had its own steam store page.
11 Jan 2017, 06:49 AM

I dont know, i bought key from a local website

11 Jan 2017, 15:38 PM
Donator 11

I dont know, i bought key from a local website

Then it never existed, just write your review on coh shop page.
16 Jan 2017, 13:51 PM

Coh Steam version is purely multiplayer. This version was automatically installed whenever you entered a cd-key from Coh&addons.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United States 128
unknown 4
Germany 3
unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %