Login

russian armor

Axis bunker - 360° MG cover

7 Jan 2017, 13:13 PM

I want to change the way the bunkers work. I removed MG42 upgrade and want the bunker to be just a very resistant building - like trenches. All squads work fine except for MG squads, since they can fire only in one direction. Is there a way to allow MGs to deploy in all four directions, like in houses?
7 Jan 2017, 17:05 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

As far as I know, all garrisons have pre-defined combat slots that can't be modified, so what you're planning to do is impossible with the Ostheer bunker. You could use the old COH1 concrete bunker model, though - it's still in the files and it has slots for each side!
8 Jan 2017, 22:13 PM

I'll check it out, thanks! :)
9 Jan 2017, 23:47 PM

As far as I know, all garrisons have pre-defined combat slots that can't be modified, so what you're planning to do is impossible with the Ostheer bunker. You could use the old COH1 concrete bunker model, though - it's still in the files and it has slots for each side!

+1
This bunker has slits on all sides, which means garrisons will be able to shoot at flanking infrantry.
Unfortunately, if you give it the MG upgrade, it will only shoot in that direction.

I'll check it out, thanks! :)

Good journey!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight