Login

russian armor

Anyone from MundoCoh here?

7 Jan 2017, 07:59 AM

Back in the day there was a spanish community named MundoCoh (it's even featured in the game credits). It was such a fun place to hang back in my teen days to rage about that Ranger spam with fire up charging through my mgs.

One day the webmaster (lol, no one uses that term anymore) closed it and while some tried to revive it the community was never able to recover. Few months after that I stoped playing CoH1.

I still have fond memories of those days, as the community made the game for me, a place to show everyone your feats, ask for help and know a lot of cool people. Really cool, like, one of the guys there sent me a Special Edition with maps and a metalic box

Have any of you guys made it here?
7 Jan 2017, 13:52 PM
Donator 11

Back in the day there was a spanish community named MundoCoh (it's even featured in the game credits). It was such a fun place to hang back in my teen days to rage about that Ranger spam with fire up charging through my mgs.

One day the webmaster (lol, no one uses that term anymore) closed it and while some tried to revive it the community was never able to recover. Few months after that I stoped playing CoH1.

I still have fond memories of those days, as the community made the game for me, a place to show everyone your feats, ask for help and know a lot of cool people. Really cool, like, one of the guys there sent me a Special Edition with maps and a metalic box

Have any of you guys made it here?

I heard a couple of years after about mundocoh but some veterans were in entraenjuego.es later, but it was not the same.

This video is gold from Mundocoh youtube channel!

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 28
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment