Login

russian armor

Purchasing Ardennes Assault and other questions

25 Dec 2016, 19:52 PM

Hello, I am going to buy Ardennes Assault. I was wondering if the Fox Company Ranger commander is worth getting at all, are there any rewards also given when playing with him in campaign?

Also, it currently is in my shopping cart, but when I click purchase for myself this appears

According to our records, you already own one or more of the items included in your cart.

If purchasing for yourself, you will not receive an extra copy of:
Company of Heroes 2
Would you still like to continue with your purchase?

Does this thing also give you company of heroes 2 multiplayer or something? I don't have ardennes assault purchased as it takes me to purchase page in campaign section of coh2 so I know I don't have it. Is there a way to get a stand-alone of this because I can't seem to find it on steam. It's the 7.49 thing.

Also, are the mission packs worth it? Do they give rewards as well? I remember seeing a soviet player with fuel cache discount bulletin awhile back and wondered how he got that, where do you acquire that?

Thanks for answering any of my questions and Merry Christmas!!!
25 Dec 2016, 20:10 PM
Patrion 14

http://store.steampowered.com/app/317850/

i am guessing this is the one in your shopping cart? it's weird that you are getting the message that you are getting. But coh2 is isn't supposed to come with it so i would not worry about it.

Fox company.... it's 2.74 CAD so prob 1.99 USD. I mean, it's only 2 dollars and it does give you different play styles so I'd say it's worth it.

I don't know what mission pack you are talking about.

and I have never seen fuel cache discount for SOV. USF can get it by finishing the AA campaign :).

HO HO HO.
25 Dec 2016, 20:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Dec 2016, 20:10 PMpigsoup
http://store.steampowered.com/app/317850/

i am guessing this is the one in your shopping cart? it's weird that you are getting the message that you are getting. But coh2 is supposed to come with it so i would not worry about it.

Fox company.... it's 2.74 CAD so prob 1.99 USD. I mean, it's only 2 dollars and it does give you different play styles so I'd say it's worth it.

I don't know what mission pack you are talking about.

and I have never seen fuel cache discount for SOV. USF can get it by finishing the AA campaign :).

HO HO HO.

I was referring to this

It was a long time ago that I saw a soviet player with fuel and munitions cache discounts.
25 Dec 2016, 20:42 PM
Patrion 14

i'd say they are worth it.

there are some really interesting scenarios there. and co-op is cool, too.
27 Dec 2016, 05:32 AM

Fox company is worth it. It's the pwnage squad.
27 Dec 2016, 10:55 AM

Fox company is definitely worth it. You get nice skins when you complete campaign with them whitch you can use in game (automatch, costums)

29 Dec 2016, 15:34 PM

Yes get the rangers.
29 Dec 2016, 18:36 PM
Donator 11

Rangers are quite cool but do mind that you need to play campaign twice to test all of the companies. In a single capmapaign you can only choose 3 out of 4. That's why I would buy the ranger company only if I decided I'm up to a second run after playing through the campaign for the first time if I was you.
29 Dec 2016, 20:42 PM

I would recommend buying Fox Company. One of the missions might require them because the three other companies don't have the abilities and units suitable to the scenario.
30 Dec 2016, 05:45 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Ardennes Assault has pretty high replayability, so I'd get the Rangers. They are incredibly fun to play!
1 Jan 2017, 03:19 AM

The Ranger company is hilariously overpowered and very fun to use. If you can get that DLC for a cheap price, I would recommend it.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Netherlands 57
France 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment