Login

russian armor

Conscript Upgrade Concept

26 Dec 2016, 12:01 PM

While we're dreaming, my thought for cons was to have a global like the OKW's King Tiger, that just calls in a squad of cons for (whatever amount, idk) of fuel. That way, in the late game, the Soviets could keep up pressure with their infantry, despite being at popcap - assuming they could preserve their vehicles. I'd probably lock it behind tier 3 or 4. They'd still be meatshields, but they'd be easier to come by assuming you had any map control.
26 Dec 2016, 12:38 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Dec 2016, 08:19 AMVipper
Continuing the path of buffing Soviet stock units will only lead in nerfing their doctrinal units, making them units that are seldom used and just add flavor...

We all have witnessed the problems from buffing Penal and the attempt to correct them by nerfing Guards....

Conscript might not be able to win the fights but they can win the war via attrition since the enemy needs to kill 3 for every 2 grenadier he loses just to keep up...

No conscripts need a buff of some sorts. I like the idea of halving the reinforce price in the late game.
26 Dec 2016, 14:31 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Dec 2016, 12:38 PMGrim

No conscripts need a buff of some sorts. I like the idea of halving the reinforce price in the late game.

A reinforcement cost of 10 is simply over the top...

I have explained what changes I wold like to see to conscripts to better work with penals....
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

South Africa 1
Germany 499
United States 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak