Login

russian armor

Today's update the most terrible yet?

23 Dec 2016, 18:21 PM

So after doing some testing, I got disconnected during the match, only to be notified right at the end. Anyway, here are some more stats:

- Only USF have fabulous weapons
- Said weapons can be picked up by your squad/s
- Only USF AT gun and Mortars have "Let there be panic" boxes instead of the gun itself
- Lend Lease Sherman (via SU) is also affected

- UKF Mortar not firing

Aside from the above, OKW, SU and WER seem unaffected

UKF churchill have fancy grenades, comet have fancy grenades, all factions flamers are fancy, british mines are fancy, british AT gun is box, OKW schrek projectile is 1 meter on left from actual weapon soldier and is fancy. This I got from 2 games playing as brits. Clearly USA isn´t the only affected one
23 Dec 2016, 19:10 PM

So after doing some testing, I got disconnected during the match, only to be notified right at the end. Anyway, here are some more stats:

- Only USF have fabulous weapons
- Said weapons can be picked up by your squad/s
- Only USF AT gun and Mortars have "Let there be panic" boxes instead of the gun itself
- Lend Lease Sherman (via SU) is also affected
*image removed*

- UKF Mortar not firing

Aside from the above, OKW, SU and WER seem unaffected

Are there any gameplay related bugs? To me these seem just visual glitches. That'd make this a fairly good patch.

The visiual glitches ruin the whole experience for me at least. I am not skilled enough to really care about balance or extra maps if the most basic of all game elements do not function properly. Unfortunately, time to find a new game for some of us probably.

This. The visual glitches make the game look dumb, and trying to quickly find out the unit facing of AT guns and Howies can only be done by selecting the units. It adds to micro when you shouldn't have to be doing that.

UKF churchill have fancy grenades, comet have fancy grenades, all factions flamers are fancy, british mines are fancy, british AT gun is box, OKW schrek projectile is 1 meter on left from actual weapon soldier and is fancy. This I got from 2 games playing as brits. Clearly USA isn´t the only affected one

Yes. British AT guns are boxed, too.
23 Dec 2016, 20:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Dec 2016, 14:52 PMButcher
No, the most terrible update was the one that introduced the British forces.

love this man
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS