Login

russian armor

Relic's WBP v1.3 2v2 Tournament

16 Dec 2016, 19:06 PM
Senior Referee Badge

Hello fellow coh2 players,
Relic is organising a 2v2 tournament this sunday, check-ins open at 5:30pm GMT and the tournament starts at 6:00pm GMT.

More info:
https://battlefy.com/relic-entertainment/winter-balance-preview-v13-2v2-tournament/5852f7aeb8abe4380398653c/info

Let's hope for some good games :)
16 Dec 2016, 19:26 PM

well, ty to relic for making a tournament with such a big prize (50k supplies) but warning us one day before it happens :facepalm:

let's hope that at least 4 or 5 good players see that, else it's going be a disaster.

17 Dec 2016, 20:27 PM
Senior Editor Badge

I would be interested to pull statistics for this one; problem is I need the STEAM IDs for the players and so far have not figured out how to get them from the battlefy page...

I can click on the team window to get the players names and then view their profile but those don't basically don't seem to contain any information...

Any suggestions?
17 Dec 2016, 20:41 PM

I would be interested to pull statistics for this one; problem is I need the STEAM IDs for the players and so far have not figured out how to get them from the battlefy page...

I can click on the team window to get the players names and then view their profile but those don't basically don't seem to contain any information...

Any suggestions?

Just ask the teams after the tournament is done, you know who they are then.
17 Dec 2016, 22:11 PM
Senior Editor Badge

Hm, I don't actually have much time tomorrow to check the games and players out while they are live so not really...
18 Dec 2016, 04:05 AM
Senior Social Media Manager Badge

Hm, I don't actually have much time tomorrow to check the games and players out while they are live so not really...

I could ask hooligan or take notes myself

Edit: Is hooligan helping as ref, or is this completely run by relic?
18 Dec 2016, 09:30 AM
Senior Referee Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Dec 2016, 04:05 AMwouren

I could ask hooligan or take notes myself

Edit: Is hooligan helping as ref, or is this completely run by relic?

ill be ref for the first 2 hours.
Most likely :)
24 Dec 2016, 14:33 PM
Senior Referee Badge

Update

Here are the (old) brackets. Players could report their own scores in this tournament. This also ment that people could just advance themselve to the next round without playing. Lost legion advanced themselve wihtout playing Rogue One. (match 65). Bcs of that there was a lot of confusion and after a little while LL understood they had to go back and play there match vs RO. They played and then after some more confusion, LL played Saenaos. All of this took 3 (!) hours, and by the time LL arrived at the quarter finals in which they had to play my team ([o]) we were already gone bcs we quit after 2 hours of waiting. Kyle said he would be here from the start of the tourney but he was nowhere to be seen during the tourney, thats why the other ref decided to make the brackets with a random generator. Which brings me back to LL vs [o]. They just advanced themselve again as we werent there and they played. Turkuaz and lost.

On the other side of the brackets there was also a situation. je sibrja (noggano's team) had to play against linch (match 122), but noggano's internet quited. Then the ref decided to advance linch. Linch then played Turkuaz and linch continued.

On the other, other side of the tourney with no problems Jove and his m8 won the 7th division and continued to the finals.

No matches were played after this.

Then the next day i talked to Kyle and after a good talk with me he decided to dq LL (for delaying the tourney we 3 hours) and [o] now plays Turkuaz again, and Noggano's team will play Linch again. The winner of tese 2 matches will play each other and the winner of that match will go to the finals. The loser will play the 3rd place match.
Brackets of this can be found here: https://battlefy.com/relic-entertainment/winter-balance-preview-v13-2v2-tournament/5852f7aeb8abe4380398653c/stage/585977cbff7f94390380be6f/bracket/

Today [o] continued (won Turkuaz 2-0) and Linch decided they don't want to play again and that's why je sibrja continues. The semi-final is now [o] vs je sibrja. The winner of this will take on Jove and Alastor and Jove in the finals and the loser will play the 3rd place match against 7th Gespensterdivision.
29 Dec 2016, 15:03 PM
Senior Editor Badge

Basic stats are here.
7 Jan 2017, 18:57 PM

Sorry we haven't played the 3rd place game yet... It's been hard to be on at the same time, because the players are for North America, Europe and Korea...
9 Jan 2017, 07:46 AM
Senior Referee Badge

So we finally have our winners!
I present to you the number 1,2 an 3 of Relic's WBP v1.3 2v2 Tournament!

1. Jove & Alastor

50k supply

2. Noggano & V8 WAR MACHINE

30k supply

3. derank c[o]mpany & |GB| The H[oo]ligan486

15k supply

Congrats :D
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 6
unknown 7

Ladders Top 10