Login

russian armor

Forward Observation Post

15 Dec 2016, 11:52 AM

I think this Ability is need a Serious Buff is Needed. Expensive,Too late(300/60, CP is 10), The Forward Post HE Artillery Is Too Weak(ITS 150MU Ability). This Very Under performing skill Needed a Serious love.
15 Dec 2016, 15:41 PM
15 Dec 2016, 16:45 PM

The commander this is present in has one great, game-winning ability and a couple of other useful things, the forward observation post is neither. Since the commander is entirely focused on funding Arty cover, not sure why you would have tons of munitions left over for other things, this ability could be removed and replaced by another that is already useful.

However, any buff to this commander's attraction should be done carefully since this commander is absolutely game winning in 3v3+ on a single arty cover trigger potentially.
15 Dec 2016, 17:43 PM

Actually the HE Arty is rather good - I'm pretty sure its a copy-paste of the I&R Pathfinder Arty. It's just as Imageless says - the commander is so munitions heavy with Arty Cover that it's super immpractical to use this ability (not to mention the limitations that its only good on certain maps with garrisons that are able to be upgraded).

It might be nice if it was tweaked (upgrade to a Forward Assembly maybe)? Or change it's bonus to be something closer to the Soviet Forward HQ (but less obnoxious).
17 Dec 2016, 01:40 AM

Actually the HE Arty is rather good - I'm pretty sure its a copy-paste of the I&R Pathfinder Arty. It's just as Imageless says - the commander is so munitions heavy with Arty Cover that it's super immpractical to use this ability (not to mention the limitations that its only good on certain maps with garrisons that are able to be upgraded).

It might be nice if it was tweaked (upgrade to a Forward Assembly maybe)? Or change it's bonus to be something closer to the Soviet Forward HQ (but less obnoxious).

Making it an upgrade to the Forward Assembly would make it usable but it really needs a timing and cost change as well. Paying 300/60 to spend munitions when you get Artillery Cover at the same time just isn't practical.

How about a Forward Assembly upgrade for 100/20 at 6/7cp? Toning down Artillery Cover might need to be done as well (maybe reduce its ROF?).
17 Dec 2016, 02:00 AM
Patrion 14

The commander this is present in has one great, game-winning ability and a couple of other useful things, the forward observation post is neither. Since the commander is entirely focused on funding Arty cover, not sure why you would have tons of munitions left over for other things, this ability could be removed and replaced by another that is already useful.

However, any buff to this commander's attraction should be done carefully since this commander is absolutely game winning in 3v3+ on a single arty cover trigger potentially.

yep
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 37
Russian Federation 52
unknown 50
United States 18
United States 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W