Login

russian armor

Mentor Program Summer 2013 Matchups

• This thread is locked
29 Jul 2013, 16:28 PM

Looks like JoeSmith is a no show so I can take someone else on if anyone is left or if he does show up another beginner would be fine...Euro time zone is ok, I have a lot of mornings free with my schedule (I'm in US Eastern).

29 Jul 2013, 16:39 PM

Ya oddly enough my guy didn't show up either.
1 Aug 2013, 21:34 PM
Referee Badge
Benefactor 347

Can i get another mentor?
After all, i speak a bit with my mentor, but till now, i don´t get a really feel of a good mentoring, he is more afk and play more dota2 as coh2 and an answer coming often first after +15 minutes. :/
Nothing against Sepha, but i don´t believe, there is a magic mentoring ghost, which help me.
Maybe someone can help.
9 Aug 2013, 13:02 PM
Referee Badge
Benefactor 347

mentoring fail,
so noone need another mentee,:(
thats boring, that i get the dota2 mentor
9 Aug 2013, 13:10 PM
Donator 11

I had one session with Seph and it was awesome. i really liked it. he has a feelling for mentoring imo.
9 Aug 2013, 13:18 PM
Referee Badge
Benefactor 347

I had one session with Seph and it was awesome. i really liked it. he has a feelling for mentoring imo.

:/, but he don´t plays coh2 since a month. he plays only dota2. thats 2 complete different games. I hoped, that i get someone, which will also play coh2 very often and knows every thing, but if someone don´t play it anymore after first month release, i dont think that he will help me alot.
9 Aug 2013, 14:12 PM
Donator 11

maybe youre right but seph is the legend of coh1 and certainly in the top 10 of coh2.
9 Aug 2013, 14:13 PM

Heh, if Fahu wishes to pass up his place with Sepha, i'll gladly get in line for that opportunity! Though of course, give it one of the people looking for a mentor who are already in line :-)

But if no one wants it/is available, i'll chance my arm.
9 Aug 2013, 15:21 PM
Referee Badge
Benefactor 347

maybe youre right but seph is the legend of coh1 and certainly in the top 10 of coh2.

he was a legend maybe, but in coh1 and in the top 10 from coh2 now, can´t believe that, if he is only playing dota2
9 Aug 2013, 21:08 PM
Referee Badge
Benefactor 347

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Aug 2013, 14:13 PMBryan
Heh, if Fahu wishes to pass up his place with Sepha, i'll gladly get in line for that opportunity! Though of course, give it one of the people looking for a mentor who are already in line :-)

But if no one wants it/is available, i'll chance my arm.

yes you can have seph as mentor, if you want, but you should ask seph first.
i have really think the mentoring goes on with a bit more motivation from the mentors :(, but seems like that i got still the wrong.
16 Aug 2013, 08:06 AM
Patrion 26

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Aug 2013, 21:08 PMFaHu

yes you can have seph as mentor, if you want, but you should ask seph first.
i have really think the mentoring goes on with a bit more motivation from the mentors :(, but seems like that i got still the wrong.

Have to agree with you here. For some people mentoring are a complete waste of time.
I had only 1 session and that was that. No real help.
I understand people got a live but if you arrange a day and you can`t mentor that day, then what is the point of all that?
I hoped someone will teach me how to improve or play with me some games. But the only thing I get is complete ignore. Really disappointing....
10 Mar 2015, 11:29 AM

i know i'm a couple of years,and 2 factions late but i would love to have a mentor
i've been looking to up my game for a while now
if anyone interested please contact me
10 Mar 2015, 18:49 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Epic necro ;)

If you're looking for teammates, try this

http://www.coh2.org/topic/27841/looking-for-mates-to-play-with-thread

If not, then I will explain that the Mentor system has fallen into disuse, bcs

• there are many streamers who will explain the game as they progress in a match
  • some steamers like Siberian, or Romeo, select replays and comment upon them in Twitch
  • some of our streamers will occasionally play against one of their subscribers, and give feedback
  • our youtube casters often select matches and comment upon what may have gone awry
  • you can pick up several useful guidelines from members, if you post in the relevant Army section, a replay of a loss where you do not understand where you went wrong - or a narrow loss, where you seek advice as to improvement
  • some clans have 'improvement systems', where mentoring is encouraged e.g. the Bears

For all these reasons, I regret that a formal mentoring system is currently low on the list of priorities
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 64
Russian Federation 38

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment