Login

russian armor

Osttruppen

25 Jul 2013, 08:25 AM

Do you guys think that it's an exploit to activate the osttruppen ability while killing your own troops (Peos) with flame half-track, so you get a swarm of osttruppen? And if it is, what do you think wil be done to rid this abomination? :)
25 Jul 2013, 09:53 AM

I think it is a little silly and not sure if this is how it is intended to be used. In CoH1 you used to kill your own grens and feed medic bunkers, but that was patched out and would only let medics pick up dying grens if your opponent killed them.

It is funny to do though and can actually pay off really well, especially with mass conscript and demo to get a lot of penals. If you control the fuel, it can be pretty solid!
25 Jul 2013, 10:41 AM

I think it is a little silly and not sure if this is how it is intended to be used. In CoH1 you used to kill your own grens and feed medic bunkers, but that was patched out and would only let medics pick up dying grens if your opponent killed them.

It is funny to do though and can actually pay off really well, especially with mass conscript and demo to get a lot of penals. If you control the fuel, it can be pretty solid!

Not really, I used Tommies Riflenade to kill Recon Tommies, they multiply like cancer :lol:

I tried it so many times in 2.602 and 2.700

You can use Gren nade to Volks too, but expensive
25 Jul 2013, 12:37 PM
Donator 11

Navitbot, were you the one watching my stream last night and asking the same question ?
25 Jul 2013, 13:29 PM

25 Jul 2013, 14:35 PM

yes, thats me Z3ro7.
I just think it's a stange tactic, and wondering if it's a flaw in the game.
It's not like it's hard to beat it or anything. Not if you know whats going on anyways.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★