Login

russian armor

Men Of War 2

16 Nov 2016, 04:28 AM

So why doesnt everyone play Mow2?

Its more balanced than Coh2 (because you know... the devs actually listen to the players)

Its more skill based than Coh2. (less random RNG bs, or faction bias).

and finally its more fun than Coh2.

Im a passionate gamer, i rage at alot of games, many of them fps games. But im bloody good at them.

Ive never raged at a game or got so....well angry at a game, as i have COH2 and that says alot when ive been through the ENTIRE battlefield, Halo, Coh1, DoW, C&C, DOOM, Rainbow, Warcraft3 and COD series where dont get me wrong, the BS was abundant.

Because the skill base is not there. Theres nothing more frustrating than losing at a game when it wasnt your fault but the shitty game mechanics.

Ive been playing Mow2 for only a short while now, and not gonna lie, ive totally converted. In fact after playing MoW2 only for two weeks, i cant even begin to fathom why anyone would still play Coh2. MOW2 has an RNG basis like Coh2, but heres the crux... ITS BALANCED, REALISTIC (something Coh2 falsely claims) and FUN, If i lose i know it was my fault. Yeah sure theres RNG, but the amount of micro it takes and balance on both sides... just totally levels the field. Coh2 is in every way an incompetent game and a disgrace after this amount of time, to be so imbalanced.

I only wish the makers of MOW2 were making DOW3... -.-

And while this may seem like a rage post... its not... its a plea to fellow gamers...

For your money...

Expect and demand... Better.

Or watch the DOW franchise die like this one is doing.
16 Nov 2016, 05:06 AM

Is this post for real? Brah, if you love MoW2 so much, why are you on this forum? Shouldn't you be playing MoW2 and leaving us CoH2 fans alone?
16 Nov 2016, 08:51 AM
Senior Editor Badge

Its more skill based than Coh2. (less random RNG bs, or faction bias).

LOLOLOLOL
16 Nov 2016, 11:00 AM

corsin, thank you for taking time to give us feedback.
At the opposite of the 2 other folks post up me, i appreciate it.

i checked steam stats and it seems that MOW 2 playerbase is like 50% of coh 2 playerbase, is there not any problem when you are looking for online battle ?

When saying dev listen to you, do you mean they are still supporting the game and making new content ? (or it's like RELIC making "skin patch" from time to time to make us happy ?)
16 Nov 2016, 22:59 PM

At the opposite of the 2 other nigga post up me, i appreciate it.

16 Nov 2016, 23:09 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

16 Nov 2016, 23:47 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Nov 2016, 04:28 AMCorsin
COOL STORY BRO

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Nov 2016, 05:06 AMNosliw
Is this post for real? Brah, if you love MoW2 so much, why are you on this forum? Shouldn't you be playing MoW2 and leaving us CoH2 fans alone?

+1
17 Nov 2016, 05:18 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Actually on-topic, I haven't given the series much of a chance yet. I can only say it's definitely tough starting up on it, and I never actually touched the MP yet either.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★