Login

russian armor

Send Your Feedback Directly to Relic

• This thread is locked
PAGES (3)down
3 Nov 2016, 16:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Nov 2016, 14:01 PMNubb3r

I like this approach, because it forces relic to act. As much as I hate ghost sandbags and (former) doormines etc. I would like everyone to abuse these mechanics as much as they can to expose issues with the game and urge relic to fix them. In addition to that, why restrict yourself when playing to win? Is it your fault that the game is flawed? No, so abuse the shit out of these things, win games by doing so and expose bs to the point that relic sees it necessary to fix it. Doormines got fixed eventualy.

There are some things though that we can't really deliberately abuse, like Raketen shooting the ground, splash damage wiping squads because of squad spacing etc. These are the things that really bother me, that I can't help expose as much, other than writing about them and hoping relic people to see them.

The amount of time it takes relic to acknowledge and finally fix flaws with the game (if they acknowledge them at all) is really frustrating though..

+100000000000000000000000000000

i remember in the past, there was a bug really frustrating and relic said "we can t fix it" then barton or Sprice abused it as much as they could and guess what ? They found a way to fix it LUL.

But still, i'm not doing that to force relic to do anything, it's just funny.
3 Nov 2016, 16:28 PM

People who abuse are idiots, not saying that you are one though ;)

peoples who got "war is peace" in signatures are dumb.
not saying you are thought ;)
3 Nov 2016, 16:40 PM

peoples who got "war is peace" in signatures are dumb.
not saying you are thought ;)

;)
3 Nov 2016, 16:42 PM

Double BARs are fine.

When I think of it I meant 1919s, so I sent the wrong stuff. Well they wont look at it anyway :)
3 Nov 2016, 17:26 PM

Didn't relic already make a survey about "In your opinion, what is currently the main balance concern in COH2?" 3 weeks ago.

In my opinion, relic (Kyle) is just faking to work on coh 2 with all these surveys.

1 : As a community manager, you have to be involved in community (sounds right uh ?).
-> Kyle is not playing coh 2
-> Kyle is rarely on twitch watching coh 2 stream
-> Kyle is not reading coh 2 forum at all

Guess what, i'm not surprised relic got bankrupt one time (when it was own by THQ) and i wouldn't be surprised if they are going to go bankrupt again, or sold by SEGA.

I'm feeling bad when i see people trying to improve game with new map, mods (miragefla one, quality of life, gg, ..). Better let coh 2 die and try to get the most fun you can from it.

For now, i'm just abusing as much as i can usf mortar & lmg blob and i will switch to the next op thing after next patch because nothing is going to be fixed with such mediocrity and lazyness from relic.

+1
3 Nov 2016, 17:48 PM

There is no point in playing the game currently, unless you want to abuse or spam Allied blobs of cancer. 1v1 is a joke, but 2v2 and up is a bigger joke.
3 Nov 2016, 17:56 PM

Keep up the good work! MingLee
3 Nov 2016, 18:03 PM

When I think of it I meant 1919s, so I sent the wrong stuff. Well they wont look at it anyway :)

Sadly, I dislike LMG A-move as much as anyone else, too rewarding for almost no input.
3 Nov 2016, 18:41 PM

There is no point in playing the game currently, unless you want to abuse or spam Allied blobs of cancer. 1v1 is a joke, but 2v2 and up is a bigger joke.

Everything is a joke except for the new urban maps right. Have some consistency, player card too plz.
3 Nov 2016, 21:52 PM

For now, i'm just abusing as much as i can usf mortar & lmg blob and i will switch to the next op thing after next patch because nothing is going to be fixed with such mediocrity and lazyness from relic.

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Nov 2016, 14:01 PMNubb3r

I like this approach, because it forces relic to act. As much as I hate ghost sandbags and (former) doormines etc. I would like everyone to abuse these mechanics as much as they can to expose issues with the game and urge relic to fix them.

It's parasitic non constructive behaviour/attitude like yours that is actually killing the game and community.
Instead of doing that, how about you help make the game better for all?

People who abuse are idiots, not saying that you are one though ;)

This is why we need a report functionality.

Here here!
Well said cloth sir
3 Nov 2016, 22:35 PM

guys, please

choose mortar pit

MORTAR PIT

THIS IS THE BEST CHANCE WE EVER HAVE TO GET RID OF THAT THING

please choose the mortar pit, do this game a favor
3 Nov 2016, 22:45 PM

Didn't relic already make a survey about "In your opinion, what is currently the main balance concern in COH2?" 3 weeks ago.

In my opinion, relic (Kyle) is just faking to work on coh 2 with all these surveys.

1 : As a community manager, you have to be involved in community (sounds right uh ?).

Guess what, i'm not surprised relic got bankrupt one time (when it was own by THQ) and i wouldn't be surprised if they are going to go bankrupt again, or sold by SEGA.

I'm feeling bad when i see people trying to improve game with new map, mods (miragefla one, quality of life, gg, ..). Better let coh 2 die and try to get the most fun you can from it.

+1
4 Nov 2016, 00:03 AM

It's parasitic non constructive behaviour/attitude like yours that is actually killing the game and community.
Instead of doing that, how about you help make the game better for all?

This is why we need a report functionality.

Here here!
Well said cloth sir

This approach has worked once before..

Are you trying to tell me that you live in a world where players have gentlemen's agreements to not use broken shit? Crying in the forums obviously didn't help with ghost sandbags and doormines. Only abusing the fuck out of them will do. Relic won't do shit unless the game's integrity or whatever is left of it is seriuously threatened or damaged. All of us want broken bullshit fixed, but you're just being naive and ignorant about how to get there. Relic has proven to care very little about forum feedback. Even the most sophisticaed efforts by respected/expert players has been ignored to the point where I say fuck it, we need to shove it down their throats and force the issue.

Edit: Also why a report function instead of fixing what is broken in the first place?
4 Nov 2016, 00:04 AM
Patrion 14

disrespecting developers is against the site rule. You either like or dont like this idea. you dont have to get personal.
4 Nov 2016, 02:17 AM

There are balance problems that has been posted multiple times by credible people in the community. And many of these problems goes through again and again, post after post. And this just makes it extremely clear that no one in the bloody relic staffs pays attention.
You can just go back a few pages on their official forums and coh2.org's forums and its all there.
Having to yet do another survey/poll after we just had one. And nothing has been done about it since, or heard of since the last poll. Just comes to show that we will most likely not see anything come out of these surveys. i bet in one or two months time we will have a new survey up, while nothing gets done about the two previous surveys.
They just hope we will forget the other surveys we just did.
4 Nov 2016, 08:17 AM

The only people you need to talk to about balancing is the top players & casters in the competitive scene: Luvnest, HelpingHans, VonIvan, Jesulin, Tightrope, Miragefla, GGTheMachine, Stormless.
4 Nov 2016, 08:41 AM

I am glad you've got a 24/7 Kyle detection system running to confirm this.
4 Nov 2016, 08:42 AM

The only people you need to talk to about balancing is the top players & casters in the competitive scene: Luvnest, HelpingHans, VonIvan, Jesulin, Tightrope, Miragefla, GGTheMachine, Stormless.

This is not correct, just because some is skillful at a video game doesn't mean they understand design or have the ability to provide helpful feedback.
4 Nov 2016, 11:32 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Nov 2016, 08:41 AMwuff

I am glad you've got a 24/7 Kyle detection system running to confirm this.

you don't need to make a poll to know that. (or should we ? :foreveralone: )

i am unemployed since 1 month so i usually take a look at coh2 forum and twitch 1-2 times a day and saw kyle only once.

it was during a stormless stream, kyle was making jokes about bofors :clap:
4 Nov 2016, 11:40 AM

btw, just noticed my last post got set invisble because of flaming.

So i upload it again, with the flaming parts removed.

Guess what, i'm not surprised relic REMOVED:CAUSE FLAMING (when it was own by THQ) and i wouldn't be surprised if they are going to go REMOVED:CAUSE FLAMING again, or REMOVED:CAUSE FLAMING.

I'm feeling bad when i see people trying to improve game with new map, mods (miragefla one, quality of life, gg, ..). Better let coh 2 REMOVED:CAUSE FLAMING and try to get the most fun you can from it.

For now, i'm just abusing as much as i can usf mortar & lmg blob and i will switch to the next op thing after next patch because nothing is going to be fixed with such REMOVED:CAUSE FLAMING and REMOVED:CAUSE FLAMING from relic.
PAGES (3)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Peru 30
unknown 14
unknown 9

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %