Login

russian armor

Want to see more love from Relic (event promotion, obs mode)

26 Jul 2013, 13:05 PM
Patrion 26

Relic if you consider doing the Spectator mode it would be Great if you add so the spectator could see what both factions are building at the same time (example top left shows units under production for blue player, while top right shows units of the red faction under production. Also building that have been build notifications should be aligned the same blue left red right) My 2 cents to the suggestion box =)
26 Jul 2013, 13:53 PM

Damn it, so much talk. I want to see stuff happening! Can't wait for replay features and obs mode, ladders and all the other goodies.
26 Jul 2013, 14:52 PM

The point here is that TFN SNF and Coh2.org events are community events. Which will probably benefit from the spectator mode. ESL on the other hand is organized by someone out of this closed drama queens community and gives a chance to us to get new players/viewers. Because if ESL will see that we are interested and will start to promote us on their twitch channels also. The way we are doing it, we try to keep this community closed. And on top of that we cry about it

I do hope an observer mode is implemented. I'd love to watch tournaments live (or on a short delay to prevent cheating). I'd imagine it'd take a while to code, test and implement though.

I do think tournaments would get more support if a) links to sign ups were included in game, and b) if observer mode were implemented. I'm passionate about expanding the community and supporting events like this, but I know I've missed a couple of tournaments simply due to not seeing information about it until they've already passed.

Not that I'm good enough to participate, I'd just like to watch and listen to the commentary :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★