Login

russian armor

Control group 1, 2 and 3

24 Oct 2016, 14:12 PM

Hi all,

I made an account just so I can ask if there are any people who have experienced the same problem i have and/or have any solutions to this problem.

I cannot assign control groups to 1 2 or 3, but 4-0 has no problems at all. I checked to see if it was the keys that weren't working but it seems they work fine in all other games/programs.

I haven't made any changes to my computer recently except for updating the NVIDIA driver which "optimised" all the graphics settings for all my games (aka, putting COH2 on minimum settings even though my specs could probably run it on max ).

Just wondering if you have encountered or solved this problem

Thanks!
24 Oct 2016, 14:33 PM

Hi, I have a similiar problem but I guess the problem I encountered is normal and consistent with the game's "polish".

When I assign a control group to a unit, then that unit dies and I try to use that control group gain, the camera just jumps to a seemingly random unit.

I've never had problems binding any keys to a unit though.
24 Oct 2016, 14:37 PM

Heyo, if you're using NVIDIA Geforce Experience, turn off the "Share" function in the Options menu. You won't be able to record the game or anything, but you should be able to assing 1 to 3 groups again :)
24 Oct 2016, 14:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Oct 2016, 14:37 PMCzepis
Heyo, if you're using NVIDIA Geforce Experience, turn off the "Share" function in the Options menu. You won't be able to record the game or anything, but you should be able to assing 1 to 3 groups again :)

Awesome ill try that thanks!
24 Oct 2016, 14:58 PM

Update:

after disabling the share function on Geforce experience, it works again
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak