Login

russian armor

4v4 UKF USF 2x soviet v 3x WER + OKW

17 Oct 2016, 11:37 AM

Hi,
i have played as brit. I was able to hold VP but unable to push. As i see my problem was missing minesweewper and being scared of infantry(3 grens + 1pg + engeneers with schreck).

I have big issues with pushing:
1) a lot of german infantry - 3 grens + pg with shrecks are deadly(rifle nades + PG satchel grenade)
2) panther(s)/tiger - if i push with tanks i will lose every single one and trade for nothing

Any advice will help

Sorry for my english and thanks for help.
19 Oct 2016, 14:12 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

I will have a look on it.
19 Oct 2016, 16:20 PM

i'm not tagged as "strategist" but maybe you will appreciate to get a different point of view :

You didn't moove your vickers for around 15 min, which would have been quite usefull for the early push against mg42.

around 6,7 min there is nothing happening and still you don't try to send a squad capture the next flag. Why not ? btw it was only protected by mg42 & one 222 when you had 2 tommes, AT, sappers, ...

on the other hand, your soviet teammate was clearly not helpfull and sticked most of the time to middle star instead of helping you on right flank.
And you chose british faction which is not easy to push with, instead of okw, usf & soviet.

Take my advise with caution, but the ones who know me take care of my advises, you should ask Kpen97 or even Zarox.
i have no doubt they would vouch for me.
20 Oct 2016, 12:27 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Oct 2016, 11:37 AMRooTan

Hi,
i have played as brit.

Hello, first of all your teammates were crap:P

About you:

1. First min you played fine. The wickers was kind of afk but still hold the side on the vp.

2. When you decide to go for bofors you also need a mortarpit to protec it. As you saw Ostheer countered it ez with 1 normal mortar and 1 mortarhft.

3. When you are able to mirco it, use the AEC. Its a nice vehicle (but then don't go for a pak. that would be too much)

4. Build green cover sandbags with your IS. Also build trench for your wickers. You had vet 1 wickers--> more range in houses. A Trench count as a building!!

5. Don't go for 3 Chromwells, when enemies have Panthers. In this game i would had gone for 1 chromwell, then 1 Firefly and then one Croco

6. 1 Eng. for repair is too less. Get atleast 2 of them.

7. When you hit once a tellermine, only move out with a minesweeper. Gold rule: If you hit 1 tellermine, there will be mostly more^^

8. Your doc: If you have it try Venguarde (if you want to have the croco) or landmartz doc, artycover doc or avre doc. They are all better

9 Use the Firefly rockets to stun Germans heavy tanks

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 93
New Zealand 38
South Africa 1
unknown 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L